No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay so they aren't nearly as cute as the pictures joe took of kavan, but here's the last of the wallpapers i did this week.

and now i think i am out of ideas...so if anyone has any suggestions or any specific episodes/shows/movies they want wallpapered, let me know.

tomorrow i may play with the pictures i posted early. i still have a ton of those to crop plus i still need to pull them off-line since they are in my photo-account.

wallpaper:

nite y'all pleasant dreams of kavan

medie

OH NO!

i noticed this morning when i went to download them to my computer that 2 of the 3 were completely messed up so when my cousin gets here i will show her the way they are supposed to look and we'll fix them and i will re-post them later. i deleted them.
    Last edited by Medie13; 09 August 2007, 02:36 AM. Reason: wallpapers got messed up and i removed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
      Breaking News!!

LorneLovers hurry over to Joe M's blog for some *adorable* Kavan pics! I'll post them up here after dinner if someone hasn't already

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eLovers/K1.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eLovers/K2.jpg
      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eLovers/K3.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, the adorable little pup in Kavan's hands is Lulu, Joe's newest "daughter". She got to go to work today!

aww...he's so adorable -melts-

just a reminder for all those who get Sci-fi: 'Straight and Narrow' will be on tomorrow at 2pm.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        *has just seen JM's Kavan pics*
        *dies*

Comment

morning thunkers
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

okay now that we've solved the issue of the migrating pictures. some of the pictures actually moved around on the wallpaper--we had to locate them and move them back. we've gotten the wallpapers reposted:

well one of them anyway. i just noticed an issue with one and i'm taking it down again.

"straight and narrow" in just a few minutes! hopefully my cable stops acting up.

medie

Comment

Well a new pic of "Kindred I" from Joe's blog today that features Lorne

Spoiler:

Comment

Joe rules.
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Bump from page 2

Comment

Joe is so my favourite person this week. FOUR pics of Kavan in 2 days. SQUEE!

Comment

morning thunkers
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I have got to start looking at Joe's blog every day. By the time I get the pics it's old news. But the ones with the pug is too cute! * looks at latest picture* I can't wait for S4 to start!!!
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

afternoon thunkers.

lol between the pictures joe posted and "straight and narrow" being on yesterday and then my cousin showing up yesterday with season 2 of sga. i've been in a very good mood. how's everyone doing?

medie

Comment

I'm good thanks. Just been out buying stuff for my room at university. How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I'm good thanks. Just been out buying stuff for my room at university. How are you?
                                good mood. good company--my cousin came up to spend the night and day with me. took the day off from work since i got told i have to go in for a meeting on monday which is my day off (and i don't get paid for going in on off days). lol although my cousin just yelled at me and told me that "looking at kavan is not going to help you write your story."

i need to stop procrastinating and go try to finish my story--now that i've re-watched some of season 2 i might have a better handle on writing lorne.

medie

of course i'm sitting here trying to write and its coming out waaaay too snarky and sarcastic for lorne. i feel like sheppard has taken him over. guess we're going back to season 2 sga when this episode of "the sentinel" is over.
                                Last edited by Medie13; 10 August 2007, 01:15 PM. Reason: just to add a comment

Comment

Working...
                                X