Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad y'all like the photo I know I do. hehe

And I can't wait to see the wallpaper Cathain!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG!! Nici!! great find!! excuse me while i
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Okay I'm going to try to shrink the wallpaper tonight, hopefully it works! *crosses fingers and goes to try*

Comment

Still waitin' Cathain hehe ... can't wait to see it!

I made this tonight cause I felt I needed to make something again ... it's not much, but it's kinda cool lol

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Oh Nici I love it!

Now, this wallpaper of mine...PhotoBucket isn't working. I upload the "large" 1024x768 and it shrinks it. So I 'shrunk' the "large" and made it 800x600 and it shrunk that too *sigh*

So, the only way I can think to solve the problem is to post a really shrunk version here and anyone who wants the larger please PM me your email addy and I'll email it. Unless one of the other fantastic LorneLovers can solve my problem!

Anyway it now comes in two sizes: 1024x768 and 800x600!

Comment

Ooo, that's gorgeous Cathain! Good work!
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Oh Nici I love it!

Now, this wallpaper of mine...PhotoBucket isn't working. I upload the "large" 1024x768 and it shrinks it. So I 'shrunk' the "large" and made it 800x600 and it shrunk that too *sigh*

So, the only way I can think to solve the problem is to post a really shrunk version here and anyone who wants the larger please PM me your email addy and I'll email it. Unless one of the other fantastic LorneLovers can solve my problem!

Anyway it now comes in two sizes: 1024x768 and 800x600!
                Kate, you need to change the settings in your photo bucket to allow larger files. But it's killing me even small! that is beautiful.

Comment

Bump... (Three of my favourite Atlantis men).

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rnewalking.jpg
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 June 2006, 02:37 PM. Reason: Picture to large
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

geez louise, that's a big photo! LOL
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

ok, me need to have a quick rant. OK, so i just bought Dark Angle S2, and have now watch the whole season. Anyway, throughout the whole thing i'm going, oh hey, look at all the people from Atlantis and BSG, and it was killing me that Kavan was never in it! GAh! so not fair! anyway, end rant.. but i know you guys will understand.. hehe

btw, great wall Cath, and great new banner Nici!!
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Kate, you need to change the settings in your photo bucket to allow larger files. But it's killing me even small! that is beautiful.
                        I tried that! I think I've found a new way, I just haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but keep an eye out for the big version!

Okay here's the link for the bigger version! Please enjoy
                        Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 29 June 2006, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the bigger copy Cathain!
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

No problem I'm just glad I finally managed to find a place where I can host!

Comment

Haha! I find a pic and I come running to here like a madwoman! Anyway, from Mission to Mars

Comment

Oh, that's so cute. I love his hair spiked like that. Great find Cathian.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X