Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
    dang it.. i forgot and didn't remember about the 4400 till 9:30.. bah... me missed all the good parts.. *goes off to cry in corner*

    Awww...cheer up. Besides, if Kavan hadn't made me jump for joy I would have cried. It was saaaaad.

    Spoiler:
    Poor Lily. I'll miss her.

    Comment


      Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
      lol.. me watched my NCIS dvds yesterday.. yes i got em friday.. anyways, yeah, i think i'm gonna catch the rest of 4400 premier in reruns.. i'm like dead.. this summer is so crazy.. it was actually nice to be sick yesterday, and not go to work and just chill all day and get my tony fix.. but now i'm sad that i missed out on tonites Kavany goodness..
      Ok, jealous now, two people have NCIS dvds already and I don't! I didn't even know the new season started tonight of 4400 - I wonder if I've missed it considering the difference in timezone *goes to check*

      Comment


        Originally posted by 923flanigan
        Awww...cheer up. Besides, if Kavan hadn't made me jump for joy I would have cried. It was saaaaad.

        Spoiler:
        Poor Lily. I'll miss her.
        Aaaagh!
        Spoiler:
        What is with all the killing on TV lately! It's become a terrible fad. I'm guessing that for some reason the actress who played Lily wouldn't or couldn't come back so they had to think of a way to kill her character and I have to say it was creative, satisfying, and emtional. Very well done death unlike one death I could mention from a Prime Network that should have known better. *points to spoiler in sig*

        I find INSTAbell annoying. She seems like a bit of an airhead. I can't believe they are going to pair her with Shawn. Shawn's my favorite character but he really has horrible taste in women.

        And does anyone know where Jorden went? I thought he came back but they didn't mention him in the premiere or at least the parts I saw between the kid I'm babysitting screems.

        I liked Kavan's line about the dooms day clock then everyone just looking at him. I was a little disapointed to only see him at the office and not out in the field like the regulars but oh well we got a whole season ahead of us don't we?

        5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

        Comment


          Comment


            Originally posted by GatetheWay
            Aaaagh!
            Spoiler:
            What is with all the killing on TV lately! It's become a terrible fad. I'm guessing that for some reason the actress who played Lily wouldn't or couldn't come back so they had to think of a way to kill her character and I have to say it was creative, satisfying, and emtional. Very well done death unlike one death I could mention from a Prime Network that should have known better. *points to spoiler in sig*

            I find INSTAbell annoying. She seems like a bit of an airhead. I can't believe they are going to pair her with Shawn. Shawn's my favorite character but he really has horrible taste in women.

            And does anyone know where Jorden went? I thought he came back but they didn't mention him in the premiere or at least the parts I saw between the kid I'm babysitting screems.

            I liked Kavan's line about the dooms day clock then everyone just looking at him. I was a little disapointed to only see him at the office and not out in the field like the regulars but oh well we got a whole season ahead of us don't we?

            Oh I couldn't agree more!

            Spoiler:
            From first impressions, you-know-who is a complete and utter flake. Shawn deserves better! It's like putting Teyla with Rodney for crying out loud! XD (No offense to any people who ship them.)

            As for Jordan, I thought about that too. It seems this umm...(I forgot his name but he was the one who's body they looked at) can go between bodies. At least that's what I think. So I'm assuming this entity found Jordan's body and integrated into it, making him in control and bringing the physical body back to life. If you recall, when they were looking at the papers, Jordan's picture was at the bottom. Kind of odd, and I'm still speculating.

            Nyah, the dooms-day clock made me crack up, even though no one else in the room was laughing. They just looked at me weird and I cringed and quieted down.

            Comment


              Bumpity, bump!


              5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

              Comment


                Hi guys, I've only posted here a few times but I lurk a lot.

                Just wanted to say I just saw the last few eps of the 4400 and I got the best surprise of my life Kavan Smith...and he was tied up for a bit

                Sorry for the annoyance, but I needed to let out my squeeage

                Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Hi guys, I've only posted here a few times but I lurk a lot.

                  Just wanted to say I just saw the last few eps of the 4400 and I got the best surprise of my life Kavan Smith...and he was tied up for a bit

                  Sorry for the annoyance, but I needed to let out my squeeage
                  No annoyance at all Sapphire! I mean when it comes to seeing Kavan Smith tied up its a total squee worthy, stand on the rooftop and yell, moment

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    Hi guys, I've only posted here a few times but I lurk a lot.

                    Just wanted to say I just saw the last few eps of the 4400 and I got the best surprise of my life Kavan Smith...and he was tied up for a bit

                    Sorry for the annoyance, but I needed to let out my squeeage
                    Hehehehehehe, she's addicted!

                    4400 S3 Prem:
                    Spoiler:
                    Was Garrity always that pessimistic?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      Hehehehehehe, she's addicted!

                      4400 S3 Prem:
                      Spoiler:
                      Was Garrity always that pessimistic?

                      Spoiler:
                      Hmm....I actually wouldn't know....Although it seems like Kavan always plays pessimistic characters, now that I think about it. *shrugs*



                      Anyway, no annoyance at all Sapphire. We're always happy to have more victims *cough* I mean people to talk to. *smirks*




                      "Pessimistic? What are you talking about? I don't know anything about that.....psst, Dr. Weir, what does pessimistic mean?"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 923flanigan
                        Anyway, no annoyance at all Sapphire. We're always happy to have more victims *cough* I mean people to talk to. *smirks*
                        Thanks for the welcome!! And if the punishment is looking at Lorne pics then sign me up

                        Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

                        Comment


                          hehe *smiles even though she has no clue what's going on*
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

                          Comment


                            *laughs* Flanny is breaking the rules and making Marc look stupid, there you're up to date Nici

                            Comment


                              Comment


                                hey guys, remember me? Red phoniex. i want to make a sign for all my music videos, including my 'born to be lorne' video and was thinking that since you guys are the experts on Kavan that you might be able to help me out. i'm rubbish at that sort of thing and REALLY need help. i just want something i can use to symbolise the video, something with the title on as well. Please help me!!! or if you know someone who can please pass this on. Thank you guys. i love reading this thread but by the time i have something worth saying, someone has already beaten me to it. what you guys write though always makes me laugh. THANK YOU and PLEASE HELP ME.

                                Sig made by Suekay.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X