Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Something like that?

*mumbles speechlessly* Wowie...You really have outdone yourself.

I never noticed Zelenka in that pic either. This is why I'm no good at word searches. XD

Comment

LOL, Fanny, I'm great at word searches and didn't notice him either!

Blue you deserve all the acholades, it's purty!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
        Thank you!!!!! you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(went and brought 4400 just to see Kavan)
        (Me too)

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
          I just love this picture! *thunk*

Comment

It sure is cute!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Bump

With that shape it should come with a headline like, "Lorne. Marcus Lorne."

Comment

Does anyone know if Lorne was named in those new spoilers they posted on the main page?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

oh yay!! 4400 S3 pics! that just adds to the excitement of my day.. hehe, me got to play with the 600 pound Siberian Tiger today at my intership..
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Cool OS And I won't check the spoilers Gate, anyone else check?

Comment

I checked when they first came up ... nothing.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Oh well, that doesn't mean he's not in it though. He's made surprise appearances before like in Lost Boys and the Long Goodbye. I've noticed he's usually in the "bigger" episodes, the ones that have the most going on and that aren't filler.

Spoiler:

Comment

judging from the pics of 3x03 Sateda its gonna be a cool episode

Comment

Hi !
                              I'm writing a fic over at ff.net with quite a bit of Lorne in it and I was wondering what all is known about him and trying to get more of a sense for the character.
                              So I thought I'd pop over and ask what you all came up with (since -Marcus- is pretty much everywhere for his first name and it came from here (right?) I thought who better to ask?)
                              Thanks!

K, off to watch 4400.
                              sigpic
                              My FF.net

Comment

Well, he has a very dry sense of humor. He can be quite snarky with people especially McKay though he would never be that way with a superior.

He's a professional military man and much more by the book then Sheppard ever will be. He knows his place in the chain of command. He'd always follow orders.

He is sort of Weir's unofficial head bodyguard when he isn't out on missions. When Sheppard isn't around he's usually the one she turns to if she needs someone to pull off an important mission (usually to save Sheppard ).

That’s all I can think of right now. I to am writing a Lorne fic and I always think it's imortant to give his character a sense of humor but have him dead serious in time of battle.

Does anyone want to add anything else?

P.S. Oh, and he's quite squeamish when it comes to gore.
                                Last edited by GatetheWay; 19 June 2006, 12:03 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X