Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    I can't wait! I'd love to see a video Kavan interview on the Gateworld homepage.

Thanks for the caps purple! Can you put them in the PB account?
    sure, the large ones or the small ones. I got about 300 of each,

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I know I gave David a list, but that's all I know. I also culled through some of the questions we were thinking up way back when.

OrangeSwirl: Is there any significance to the tattoo? Will Lorne ever get a chance to show it off?
      Cathain Nottingham: Did you know your fans chose "Marcus" as Lorne's first name? Do you approve? Or did you have a different name in mind?
      Blue Banrigh: What does your wife think of the fact that you have fangirls?
      What kind of storylines would you like to see Lorne become involved in on Atlantis?
      Have you thought up any kind of history for Lorne or do you just go with whatever you're given? If you HAVE put some thought into who/what Lorne is, would you be willing to share any of that with us?
      You've appeared in a lot of scifi shows- from Outer Limits to 4400 to Stargate and most recently BSG- are you a fan of the genre or is it just that scifi is what's available?
      What would be your dream role? Or what roles in general do your prefer?
      Do you have any favorite authors and/or TV shows?

Of course, the really obvious one I thought up about ten minutes after seeing that greeting was, "are you doing anything else these days?" but I would hope that's part of the stock questions to ask actors in interviews.

David said he had a surprise for me, but that I had to wait until I got there before he'd tell me. Or give it to me. Whichever. If it's Kavan-related you can be damn sure I'll share with the thread.
      Where's mine shadow?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        sure, the large ones or the small ones. I got about 300 of each,
        The less pixelly ones would be nice.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, I know I'll have some SLD tonight! LOL!

hehe
          Sweet dreams everybody!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG I'm running on such a bloody high now! I can't believe I didn't get on earlier!

First off, that was so kind and sweet of Kavan to do!

Second huge and major thanks to Darren

Ladies I'm totally brain dead *laughs* Okay wallpaper so getting done tomorrow
            Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 22 March 2006, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              OK Ladies, I redid them a bit smaller but David needs a better camera, lol.
              It wasn't my camera. It was the compression. I am uploading the full AVI file for you guys now. It's about two and a half times bigger and clear as a bell. But don't expect it to be done uploading tonight

I will post the link here tomorrow morning before heading out.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                It wasn't my camera. It was the compression. I am uploading the full AVI file for you guys now. It's about two and a half times bigger and clear as a bell. But don't expect it to be done uploading tonight

David you rock - thank you so much for taking your time out to accommodate us!

Comment

Wow. Thanks David that's so nice of you. Would you do something like this for any other thunk group? Or are we special?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

...full AVI file...
                    I can get caps from an AVI for sure What do you LorneLovers prefer, every frame or every five frames?

Comment

I would do something like this for anyone who took an interest in our work as you guys have

By "bigger" I meant in video dimensions. The file size will be substantially larger, hence taking all night to upload. 359 Megabytes.

Comment

I watched his 'message' clip. All in all he seems like a nice guy that would be really fun to banter with! lol =0) I'm all about the banter!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                          I watched his 'message' clip. All in all he seems like a nice guy that would be really fun to banter with! lol =0) I'm all about the banter!
                          Welcome to the LorneLovers Cherriey - and I agree with you on all points For me the message just drives my focus more (and no doubt the rest of the LorneLovers) to keep up our mission

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Welcome to the LorneLovers Cherriey - and I agree with you on all points For me the message just drives my focus more (and no doubt the rest of the LorneLovers) to keep up our mission
                            Which, fortunately for him, was his point. =0) Devious yes?

Comment

Well LorneLovers, I must retire (though I don't know how I'll sleep now ) SLD everyone!

*Note* For newcomers, SLD stands for Sweet Lorne Dreams!

Comment

Good night! =0) Don't let the trolls bite!

Comment

Working...
                                X