• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cover ears, and runs from hints at LiLo*
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

LiLo?? Weir/Lorne? LOL i know its scary but this person really did it (Hah and Meh)

Comment

OH MAH GAWD http://jo-zed-pee-em.livejournal.com/64152.html thats soooo evil, lol

Comment

Meh. I prefer straight action/drama fics. Or some funny ones. Don't like ship and definitely don't like slash. Not for characters who are obviously (to me) straight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Meh. I prefer straight action/drama fics. Or some funny ones. Don't like ship and definitely don't like slash. Not for characters who are obviously (to me) straight.
            nah i don't really like it, gay isn't very appealing, lesbian is even less appealing, i like ship ones, but the issue for action/drama fics is there aren't really any cept for OS' fics

Comment

I really stay away from slash, but ship I can like. But I'll only ship Marcus with me

Comment

I really really need to finish my own Lorne fic. I think I finally found a way out of the corner I painted myself into.

And yeah, Cath, I'll only ship Lorne with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  I really stay away from slash, but ship I can like. But I'll only ship Marcus with me
                  rofl, i bet you would all you crazy LorneLovers cultists would love to have him chained up in your basement

Comment

I really really need to finish my own Lorne fic. I think I finally found a way out of the corner I painted myself into.
                    yay

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                      rofl, i bet you would all you crazy LorneLovers cultists would love to have him chained up in your basement
                      *laughs* We've talked about such measures... But something that I think really distinguishes us from some of the other fan groups is we're pretty respectful of his personal life, wife, and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                        already do LOL! though, he doesn't need to be chained i'm too nice
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Kavan's off limits for too many reasons to list, but Lorne's still free territory. Considering some of the things I've seen said about some of the other characters/actors, I think we're pretty mild. And I'm grateful for that. I've seen the bad side of obsession before and it is CREEPY. Creepy, creepy, creepy. So for all our talk of bondage and chains and all, I'm happy we all seem to keep it in perspective.

Relatively speaking. lol

Comment

Yep. I think if anyone is in danger of being tied in a basement, it would be Marcus

Comment

Kavan's off limits for too many reasons to list, but Lorne's still free territory. Considering some of the things I've seen said about some of the other characters/actors, I think we're pretty mild. And I'm grateful for that. I've seen the bad side of obsession before and it is CREEPY. Creepy, creepy, creepy. So for all our talk of bondage and chains and all, I'm happy we all seem to keep it in perspective.

Relatively speaking. lol
                              yeah....as long as its not psycho stalkerish, i've heard all about that sort of stuff, i used to listen to a raido show at 9-11pm and they had celebrity news and people like Kylie Mingogue and Nicole Kidman have had restraining orders and heavy surviellance but in place because of people completly crazy about them or the characters they portray in a movie or TV show

most of the fanboys/fangirls have all this "obsession" and "bondange" stuff in perspective that it doesn't come of stalkerish (if it did the mods here would remove it)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Yep. I think if anyone is in danger of being tied in a basement, it would be Marcus
                                True, maybe i should have said Marcus or Lorne and not "him" rofl

Comment

Working...
                                X