Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    So. Another plot bunny: I see Lorne (whatever his first name is) being really good with kids. Zelenka and McKay, meanwhile, can't stand the little buggers.

...Did we see which team Zelenka went with in Critical Mass? It wasn't Lorne's team, right? 'Cos I could totally see him egging on the kids in their makeover of Radek. So maybe Lorne & McKay are on some kid-ridden mission (could even be Planet Extreme Makeover Kids Edition) and Lorne teams up with the kids to drive McKay nuts.
    TADAHHH the first of the Lorne fics is done, Rodney and Lorne are in a prison cell where they meet Maria it has a bit of Lorne singing in it too, I'll give you 3 guesses as to which song it is

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    LOL, I've had the same convos with my 15 year old son! But he likes the 70s music so he accepts their flaws!
    She's asked me to put Starman by David Bowie on her Mp3 player

Comment

Someone typed up highlights of the season 2 commentaries and I just thought this part of Coup about Lorne was hiliarious.

As the opening credits finally roll, Martin Wood says that he really liked the teaser. First of all, “We’ve killed Lorne – thank goodness(!)” “No-one likes Lorne,” says David. “I got letters, by the way,” says Martin Gero, “pleading letters when the story broke.” Spoilers on the internet talked about this episode investigating Lorne’s murder and he got a barrage of feedback. “People really like Lorne – he’s great,” says Martin. “He is great,” agrees David.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

hehe, that's funny ... and very true!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Someone typed up highlights of the season 2 commentaries and I just thought this part of Coup about Lorne was hiliarious.
          Awww thanks Gate! Kinda cool that we've got word from TPTB Well in a manner of speaking...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            I'm soo happy that he is getting great fan mail. 'They like him just as much as we do! Very cool, thanks for posting that Gate

Comment

plot bunny: Has anyone done a 4400/Atlantis crossover and tried to explain off Garrity and Lorne? Brothers? Or maybe one is an AU version of the other? Time travel with a memory wipe? Clones? Robot double? And what about the name? Did Mum leave Dad and take Young Marcus along with her maiden name? Or is it a witness protection thing? Or is Marcus hiding from someone else? Or IS it amnesia/cloning?

I wonder what Garrity would think of Lorne... and vice versa. Would they get along? Be uncomfortable? Be suspicious? Pull a Jet Li in The One and try to kill each other?

Comment

plot bunny: Has anyone done a 4400/Atlantis crossover and tried to explain off Garrity and Lorne? Brothers? Or maybe one is an AU version of the other? Time travel with a memory wipe? Clones? Robot double? And what about the name? Did Mum leave Dad and take Young Marcus along with her maiden name? Or is it a witness protection thing? Or is Marcus hiding from someone else? Or IS it amnesia/cloning?

I wonder what Garrity would think of Lorne... and vice versa. Would they get along? Be uncomfortable? Be suspicious? Pull a Jet Li in The One and try to kill each other?
                Lol. They just mention doppelgänger and leave it at that, it would be fun to have Lorne and Garrity sit down and go through the family album and all the weird stuff that has gone on in this life that might attribute to that.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Purple!!

This is what I got you... feel free to unwrap it later.

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

I'd love to do something like that but I've never seen the 4400, I kept meaning to when it was on sky but I never got round to it or I was working, can anyone recommend a decent Kavan episode

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                        Happy Birthday, Purple!!

This is what I got you... feel free to unwrap it later.

Wow, thanks Morgania!! I'll make time to unwrap it shortly! Guh! Great gift! hee

I've had a great birthday LorneLovers, thanks for the cool gifts. Went to dinner and a movie. Saw Lady in the Water, great movie if you're into fairytales. Scary too, M Night has a way to scare you with comic relief so you don't have a heart attach! LOL He also acted in the movie, hes a good actor. Thanks again ladies...*limbers up fingers, goes to unwrap gift*

Comment

I come bearing gifts myself. The Ballad of Kevin and Tess (4400)...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X