No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, it's been awhile but I made a new banner ... teehee ... thanks to Kiwi's lovely pics

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Ah yes, it's been awhile but I made a new banner ... teehee ... thanks to Kiwi's lovely pics

*laughs* Okay see why do I bother when our dear Nici creates these amazing banners? I love it!

Comment

nice Nici!! love it!! glad to see my newest phrase has caught on so quickly...
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Well LorneLovers, I'm turning in for the evening. I'll be on tomorrow! :* SLD!

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia

I am so glad you like my story Lightbane!! It's definitely a work in progress, and although I haven't started my next chapter yet I will very soon, most likely once I'm back up at school later today. I hope I can keep you interested!!

Well, I'm off to catch up on what I've missed!
            i just finished that story, please hurry with the update!!, you naughty girl what have you gotten our major up to?

Comment

Bump from page 2!

Comment

WOOT! unessary postage!!!

Comment

Kavan has competition. Sent a letter to another actor I like and got a hand-written reply back with a personalized pic and everything.

Although in all fairness, I don't think Kavan ever received the letter I sent him. *scowls at Bridge*

Still, between the pic David & Kiwi got for me and then this letter and pic I got on my own, I'm getting quite the share of warm fuzzies. Maybe I should play the lotto. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Kavan has competition. Sent a letter to another actor I like and got a hand-written reply back with a personalized pic and everything.
                    Ooh, who wrote back? OT I know but I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      Ooh, who wrote back? OT I know but I'm curious.
                      A guy named Austin Nichols. I know him from Surface. Frankly, his character is the only main reason I kept watching. The cheesiness would have driven me away if not for the burning question of "What the hell happened to Jackson?" Could have saved myself the trouble since they never answered the question, just added on more aggravation. And odds are about 98% on it not getting renewed. *grumble*

Anyway, he was a complete sweetheart in the letter. Makes my little heart go pitter-pat. Err... but of course Kavan still comes first. Austin's just a nice taste of something different.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        A guy named Austin Nichols.
                        I remember him from Wimbledon.

So that's it's on topic.

Comment

Comment

oh wow...Nici great siggy...man he's so sexy......may i take it for my sig??.......

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              I remember him from Wimbledon.

So that's it's on topic.
                              yep...thats on topic...*grin*...cool icon Blue...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                                congrats OS......

Comment

Working...
                                X