No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish I could see the First Wave episode that Kavan was in called Marker 626. Just listen to the summary. Kavan played Tommy by the way...

Spoiler:
    On a country highway outside a small Missouri town, a group of teenagers have gathered to see Jason Coleman challenge Tommy Cranston to a drag race. Adding fuel to the fire is the fact that Tommy's girlfriend, Darcy, was once Jason's High School sweetheart. The race is on and both cars tear down the highway. At close to 100 miles per hour, the cars are still neck and neck. Closing in on the finish line, Jason's car pulls slightly ahead when it suddenly disappears into thin air.

Posing as an investigator from the Transportation Safety Board, Cade Foster arrives in town to look into Jason's mysterious disappearance. Foster pays Jason's brother, Danny, a visit, but he seems uninterested in the disappearance. Being a physics student, he refuses to believe the town myth that people vanish into thin air. Instead, he believes that his screw-up brother just kept on driving down the highway and didn't look back.
    [snip]
    Foster wastes no time finding the highway marker. He breaks off a small chunk and pockets it when suddenly out of nowhere, Tommy's Chevy blows by him and disappears down the road. On Danny's front porch, Foster is trying to make sense of what he just witnessed. He shows Danny the chip from the marker, which immediately causes a metal carburetor to slide away in the opposite direction. The chip seems to act like a reverse magnet. Both Danny and Foster are at a loss to explain it.
    [snip]
    Foster shows up at the local teenage hangout and tries discreetly to check out what's under the hood of Tommy's car. But Tommy notices Foster and quickly overpowers him with his incredible strength. Tommy leaves Foster lying on the ground and warns him not to cross him again.

After everyone has dispersed, Darcy drives up and finds a beaten and bloodied Foster sitting on the bleachers. She knows full well what has taken place. Foster asks Darcy how she can be with such a dangerous guy who he thinks is behind Jason's disappearance. Foster explains that he believes Tommy is in charge of a marker on the highway that causes people and vehicles to go missing. He thinks that Tommy's car is rigged to go back and forth between two dimensions and that if he could only see Tommy's car, he could prove it. Darcy volunteers the fact that she has lots of photographs of Tommy's car...
    The rest isn't very importent just that Kavan's character, once again, gets killed. The show doesn't sound that great but I'd like to see Kavan as abad guy again.
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 10 December 2005, 04:59 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I found out why my caps of Gen X didn't come out very well: on closer inspection, the DVD is a DVR, and not a very high quality one, either. Hm. Too bad I already left them positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        The rest isn't very importent just that Kavan's character, once again, gets killed.
        Yeah, and not a very pretty death as well. LOL
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Did you find pictures? I was looking for pictures forever.

The link doesn't work by the way. Any other way of seeing it?

Spoiler:

Comment

I really wish I could see the First Wave episode that Kavan was in called Marker 626. Just listen to the summary. Kavan played Tommy by the way...

The rest isn't very importent just that Kavan's character, once again, gets killed. The show doesn't sound that great but I'd like to see Kavan as abad guy again.
            hehe, i''ve seen pics can't share though, they're up at the KSSB group on yahoo..
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Oh, yeah, forgot it was Angelfire/Lycos. My bad
              Photo was found here: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/firstwave/vox02.htm (you have to do a little scrolling)

And I just noticed a connection ... the lead guy on First Wave was the fiance/husband in Eve's Christmas.
              And Kavan apparently is friends with the Director of FW
              http://www.scifi.com/firstwave/traci/
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                Thanks purple can't wait to see yours (since I didn't get him in the beginning lol)

If anyone missed Eve's Christmas, Lifetime is reairing it twice. Monday the 12th at 4PM eastern ... and Wednesday the 14th at 7PM eastern
                http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...00FIBWR6GIJBGP

This is a down load for the first scene in the move. Can anyone tell me how many scenes he is in and where abouts they are? I don't want to watch the movie. I only had time to do the first scene last night so I will do the rest later.

Comment

Oh right, I remember that picture I completely forgot about it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Um, I didn't think it was possible, but yeah.. *runs and hides*
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

lol Well it's becoming much easier to forget things now that the thread is going to become 200 pages long!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                          Oh, yeah, forgot it was Angelfire/Lycos. My bad
                          Photo was found here: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/firstwave/vox02.htm (you have to do a little scrolling)

And I just noticed a connection ... the lead guy on First Wave was the fiance/husband in Eve's Christmas.
                          And Kavan apparently is friends with the Director of FW
                          http://www.scifi.com/firstwave/traci/
                          Thanks for the links Nici. I couldn't find him in the first one though.
                          Will someone tell me the scenes he is in for Eve's Christmas? Thanks

Comment

the other scenes are when Eve is at home and in her room ... she gets a call from him
                            then the other scene she is at her wedding party and gets a call from him

and that's it ... sorry i didn't know what exactly you wanted, I don't remember the movie that much now lol (it's one of those movies )
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I have an AVI of it. It's in German with English subtitles though.

Comment

AVI?

Oh, and Lorne Lovers, according to Nici's great site Due East will be on tomorrow on the Lifetime Channel at 11:00 AM ET. Set your VCRs.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X