No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no prob purple! well i got a headache, so heading off to bed early, need to get rid of it so i can study hard for finals this weekend... nite all, overdose on SLD!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

He had AWFUL hair in this movie. Gads. The fake blond stuff was just awful. And the shaggy look. Blah. And the whole being a lecherous weasel thing. Gah!

The movie was very heavy on the cheese, too.

Explain something to me: in all these movies about people going back in time to "fix" things and then getting jumped forward again along the new timeline... exactly how in hell are they supposed to explain the fact that they have absolutely NO MEMORY of the past however many years? I mean, flubbing it in the past for a few days or a week or whatever is one thing- you've been thre before so you can kinda flub it and it's only temporary, but jumping back, it's the REST OF YOUR LIFE, and to not only have, say, an eight year gap in your memory but to also remember the alternate timeline and things that NEVER HAPPENED...

Is there some kind of causality thing that goes on and eventually your new memories just settle into place and you forget that the other timeline even existed?

Comment

I don't think so Shadow. In the tv show Time Cop, the jumper remembers everything that happened in the old time line. Maybe that it was because they were making sure time didn't change. But when time did change they (the jumper) didn't have any memories of the new time line.

Comment

Well, the laws change from movie to movie (or show to show). I just think it'd be incredibly awkward to try and pick up in the middle of a life that isn't exactly yours.

Comment

Absolutely. Like in the movie Time Cop when he saves his pregnant wife from dying ten years ago then comes back to the future, he has a wife and ten year old that he has no memory of the past ten years with. That was weird for me too!
            Last edited by purpletoo1; 09 December 2005, 08:06 PM.

Comment

In the movie Frequency they had him have different sets of memories at the same time from when the timeline changed and when it didn't.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Now that would be even more torcherous!! How rediculous and confussing.

Comment

Well, apparently I missed him at the beginning but that's okay I guess. I actually didn't mind him that much in this movie. LOL The hair wasn't that bad. hehe (but then again, I really didn't watch the movie, I did a lot of fast-forwarding lol)

Kavan as Neil Barlow in "Eve's Christmas"
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Too cute!!!
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*dies laughing* It looks like a wig! It's got to be right?

But to be fair, the blonde brings out his eyes.

And on that note (sigh - beautiful eyes) I'm heading to bed. Finals next week and then I'm free! Can you say Kavan / Marcus vid? Night!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                        Well, apparently I missed him at the beginning but that's okay I guess. I actually didn't mind him that much in this movie. LOL The hair wasn't that bad. hehe (but then again, I really didn't watch the movie, I did a lot of fast-forwarding lol)

That is too cute! nice quality too. I will get mine up soon.
                        It's not a wig near as I can tell.

Comment

Thanks purple can't wait to see yours (since I didn't get him in the beginning lol)

If anyone missed Eve's Christmas, Lifetime is reairing it twice. Monday the 12th at 4PM eastern ... and Wednesday the 14th at 7PM eastern
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks purple can't wait to see yours (since I didn't get him in the beginning lol)

If anyone missed Eve's Christmas, Lifetime is reairing it twice. Monday the 12th at 4PM eastern ... and Wednesday the 14th at 7PM eastern
                            urg! stupid school, doesn't get lifetime! just one more reason for me to be mad at them.. ugh.. now i have to move to another dorm! ahhh, life sux....
                            *wishes she was home already with good cable channels and her dog*
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Wow Shadow, you weren't kidding. That is quite horrible. It looks like a blond streaked mop. I'd put my money on it being a wig though. I just HOPE it's a wig.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

If it's the real deal, then I hope he only did it for the role (or some other role around the same time) and not because he thought it looked good.

Comment

Working...
                                X