X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Kavan%20-%20Lorne/Banners/handcuffs.jpg
        Only three--date, time, and place. I'll be there. With bells on. Only bells.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Yeah but there'd probably be a queue nice dream though

Comment

Originally posted by Princes View Post
            Yeah but there'd probably be a queue nice dream though
            No kidding. But since I made the sig then I get to line cut.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

One hour to go til a double dose of Kavan in Eureka.

Can you tell I'm happy?!?

Cate
                      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Well, he was supposedly Shep's admin in his duties as XO, so maybe a management position? He'd clean up nice to work in an art gallery. In ITB, I have a hint of him teaching art like his mom.

Yes, with his ability to get on with people and inspire them, I can definitely see him following in his mother's footsteps. He'd have made a great teacher.

For me, he'd have been a teacher too, just in a different subject. Since his knowledge of geology that you see in Enemy Mine wasn't explored more in Atlantis, that's the 'alternative life' that he had planned in my stories, before other events intervene.

I think that's why I enjoy writing him so much, there's enough leeway in his personal background that you can just fly with it.

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post

One hour to go til a double dose of Kavan in Eureka.

Can you tell I'm happy?!?

Cate
                          Double Kavan! **mind strays into very dirty little gutters**

sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                            Yes, with his ability to get on with people and inspire them, I can definitely see him following in his mother's footsteps. He'd have made a great teacher.

For me, he'd have been a teacher too, just in a different subject. Since his knowledge of geology that you see in Enemy Mine wasn't explored more in Atlantis, that's the 'alternative life' that he had planned in my stories, before other events intervene.

I think that's why I enjoy writing him so much, there's enough leeway in his personal background that you can just fly with it.

Cate
                            Again, dirty gutters...

sigpic

Comment

Hee hee!

Yep, double the cuteness, the smile, those adorable dimples - and the first is one of my favourite eppies, Smarter Carter.

So if my posting rate slows dow for the next hour or so, I'm sure you'll understand.

Oh, love the DoubleKavan pic too - I see the magic Kavan!Cloner's been busy again!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Again, dirty gutters...

You want me to call vice?!?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X