No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Dell Image Expert came with mine but it got a bug or something and wouldn't load after only a few months of using it. I didn't even get a chance to figure it out... so I deleted it. I can try to reload but I just don't have the time to learn a new program right now! Where is everyone today?! B-parties, dates? what?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      LOL, Dell Image Expert came with mine but it got a bug or something and wouldn't load after only a few months of using it. I didn't even get a chance to figure it out... so I deleted it. I can try to reload but I just don't have the time to learn a new program right now! Where is everyone today?! B-parties, dates? what?
      I don't know...but we're here so we remain dedicated Lorne Lover's!

Comment

I have been alternating between reading the new Pratchett book, watching my Lost DVDs so I can be caught up on Wednesday, and cussing at my computer because of a complete and utter lack of desperately needed feedback and some vital translations I really want to have in place, dammit. *sigh*

Oh, and while I appreciate the wishes for good dreams, I had one nightmare about a serial killer on the prowl and another about getting attacked (but not actually pierced-the-skin stung) by a giant mutant scorpion-cockroach. I blame both on Threshold, which was an interesting enough pilot, I suppose, but not worth going out of my way to see. *sigh* It's always the stupid or mediocre plots that give me nightmares. My subconscious sees it and thinks, "Pfft! I can do better than that!" And lo and behold, I get to suffer the consequences of my own damn imagination.

Maybe I just need to see more of Lorne before bed...
        Last edited by ShadowMaat; 17 September 2005, 08:24 PM. Reason: mispeling vyrus

Comment

Geez shadow you do need to have happy thoughts before bed!! Good idea! More Lorne!!

Comment

channeling happy thoughts to shadow

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
            Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

We should all get good happy Kavan dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                I should be so lucky! Next time I will have to manipulate my Lorne dream to be a bit more friendly. hehe I have a friend making me something special ladies, wait for it. You will all be jealous me thinks! Maybe not, who knows but it will be here soon!

Comment

I should be so lucky! Next time I will have to manipulate my Lorne dream to be a bit more friendly. hehe I have a friend making me something special ladies, wait for it. You will all be jealous me thinks! Maybe not, who knows but it will be here soon!
                  I agree. I think I've earned a good Kavan dream - no more dying for Kavan.

Comment

I agree. Hell, I'd be happy if he would just show up more in my dreams. I swear every other night it's about Shep.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                      I agree. Hell, I'd be happy if he would just show up more in my dreams. I swear every other night it's about Shep.
                      Oh you poor poor girl

Comment

Oh you poor poor girl
                        Oh I know. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                          That must really suck!

Comment

How about some "hero" Lorne! My hero!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Maybe I just need to see more of Lorne before bed...
                              Or in bed
                              Congratulations on the big 7000 post mile stone!!
                              Last edited by purpletoo1; 18 September 2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on the big 7000 post mile stone!!
                                Yes, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X