No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great wallpaper OS! And we must be thinkin' on the same level again because I'm working on a wallpaper myself! teehee
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! You guys seem to have a lot of fun, so I figured I should join in on it! I love Lorne, he has been a great addition this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sndychks
        Thanks for the welcome! You guys seem to have a lot of fun, so I figured I should join in on it! I love Lorne, he has been a great addition this year.
        Welcome to the board and the Lorne thread. Yes, he has been a great addition. And needs lots more screen time.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
          Very nice OS! If I didn't have a test in Orgo tomorrow, I would totally be finishing the next chapter of my story, however.... back to work!
          CM I love the "All I ever need to know I learned from Stargate" thing in your sig! It's so cool
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Okay LorneLovers! I've capped Kavan's appearance on The 4400 ep "Hidden" and caps are now up on the PhotoBucket! I even made an animated clip for everyone to enjoy (my first so give me a break!)

Also, all new LorneLovers, if you go to PhotoBucket and search "LorneLovers" you'll be taken to our little slice of heaven If you borrow anything that has a name attached, like a banner, icon or pic, please give credit to the person when you use it!

Comment

Glad you all like the wallpaper!! hehe.. it was the first time this week i had gotten away from school work.. and i cant wait to see your walls Cath and Nici!
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

hehe, Cathain, that animated photo is great!

--- ok, who's been playing around with the PB? LOL all the images confused me cuz they're in a different order
                Last edited by Nici; 23 March 2006, 02:12 PM.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                  CM I love the "All I ever need to know I learned from Stargate" thing in your sig! It's so cool
                  Thanks! It's so very true, and when I found it I knew that I had to use it somewhere, so here it is!
                  ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Okay LorneLovers! I've capped Kavan's appearance on The 4400 ep "Hidden" and caps are now up on the PhotoBucket! I even made an animated clip for everyone to enjoy (my first so give me a break!)

Also, all new LorneLovers, if you go to PhotoBucket and search "LorneLovers" you'll be taken to our little slice of heaven If you borrow anything that has a name attached, like a banner, icon or pic, please give credit to the person when you use it!
                    Aw, very nice kate!! Can't believe it's your first one!
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/... this is the direct link to the PB

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      Aw, very nice kate!! Can't believe it's your first one!
                      http://photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/... this is the direct link to the PB
                      WOW...thanks for the link...*yupi yupi*....

Comment

My latest wallpaper ...

Click on it to get full size 1024x768

Err ... homework is now calling me ... pooey
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Okay here's my wallpaper! I know someone else did a manip with this lyric but I couldn't help it!

Please let me know what you think...

It's sized at 1024x768

Comment

*double thunk*

Great walls Nici and Cath

*adds to wall rotation*
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              WOW...thanks for the link...*yupi yupi*....
                              You are welcome! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                                *double thunk*

Great walls Nici and Cath

*adds to wall rotation*
                                I agree! Love them both! *fans self* Now do home work you two! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X