Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
    Purpletoo thanks for the caps...thanks thanks thanks....
    Nici sweeeeeet icon...
    Darren thanks for the infos...

btw. when i was watching the vid...i have my eyes riveted to his eyes the whole time...his eyes are so...*melts*...

Yes, he has great eyes!

Comment

Goooooood Morning LorneLovers! How could it not be a good morning I ask of you - HOW?

Anyway I think we're all still from last night's surprise of a life time But I come bearing pictures!

Anyway - I've got to write a paper for English today - but afterwards I'm going to do up the wallpaper

Oh and I'm going to try and figure out how to make an animated gif for us out of the message

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
        Ah, purple! Genius! You got the tongue! hehe
        But of course my dear! and the hands....
        but he was moving a bit to much to get some of the cute ones I wanted but hey, these are great!

Comment

This is all for posting. I'll load them into PB later....

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            Ah, purple! Genius! You got the tongue! hehe
            yeah...hehehe....

Comment

Purpletoo you are the B - E - S - T...thanks for this caps...*melts*...

Comment

Purlple- argh! Yes, the "what are you up to now?" question didn't even cross my mind until after I saw the vid. *sigh* If you asked that way back, I don't remember seeing it. It was hard to cull through everything to find any Q's and I was a bit scattered when I was looking. As for the "where to send fanmail" thing, I think I did get that one in somewhere.

I'm at Logan right now and the connection is absolute crap. And god frack that damn Dark Kingdom ad straight back to hell! My mouse is nowhere near it and I can't get rid of the damn thing! grrr

Plus, the fracking forum keeps logging me off! Stupid wireless.

Comment

Hey everyone...just delurking to say Hello!

Love the message Kavan gave all his fans, what a treat for everyone.

Comment

*is highly motivated*

ok, so i wasn't paying attention in chem today, i was busy planning this....

click here for full size 1024x768
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Very nice OS! If I didn't have a test in Orgo tomorrow, I would totally be finishing the next chapter of my story, however.... back to work!
                      ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Purlple- argh! Yes, the "what are you up to now?" question didn't even cross my mind until after I saw the vid. *sigh* If you asked that way back, I don't remember seeing it. It was hard to cull through everything to find any Q's and I was a bit scattered when I was looking. As for the "where to send fanmail" thing, I think I did get that one in somewhere.

I'm at Logan right now and the connection is absolute crap. And god frack that damn Dark Kingdom ad straight back to hell! My mouse is nowhere near it and I can't get rid of the damn thing! grrr

Plus, the fracking forum keeps logging me off! Stupid wireless.
                        LOL, lots of four letter words there Shadow.....sorry about your connection. Hopefully it will be better when you get there. Have a safe flight and take notes! I know some of the actors aren't your thunks but a tid bit about the whole con would be fun.

Thanks for asking our questions for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                          Purpletoo you are the B - E - S - T...thanks for this caps...*melts*...
                          Your welcome!! The second vid was way better and David is a doll for uploading it for us!! (((hugs David))) Glad the caps came out decent!!

Comment

Originally posted by sndychks
                            Hey everyone...just delurking to say Hello!

Love the message Kavan gave all his fans, what a treat for everyone.
                            Welcome to the Lornelovers sndy! He is pretty cool! ...OK, way cool!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl

*is highly motivated*

ok, so i wasn't paying attention in chem today, i was busy planning this....

click here for full size 1024x768
                              OS!!! Beautiful! He looks good in Purple!! *snicker* I wish

Comment

Welcome to the LorneLovers Sndy and beautiful wallpaper OS!

Comment

Working...
                                X