X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Yum!

From "Talking to Heaven". I don't get it...the caps are from the DVD and the quality is still poor.

lol

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What a great picture! Thanks for sharing, Cam.

Comment

You're welcome Im. Love the pics you've been sharing. Haven't seen a lot of them.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Kavan's part on DirectTV's "Rogue" has come to 3 or 4 episodes (according to IMDB) Good for him!
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the info, Nici.

You're welcome, Cam.

Last edited by immertreu; 28 October 2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                    Looks like Kavan's part on DirectTV's "Rogue" has come to 3 or 4 episodes (according to IMDB) Good for him!
                    Thanks for the news Nici. Now to figure out how to actually see it as I don't have Direct TV.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      Thanks for the news Nici. Now to figure out how to actually see it as I don't have Direct TV.
                      Yeah, same here.

Comment

I don't either. And I don't know know anybody who does. Hmmm ... gonna be interesting.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Just got an email from the Lifetime shop that they are having a sale on DVD's until 10/31. Not much notice, but thought I would put it out there. Kavan has a few Lifetime movies so it could be a chance to get them fairly cheap. Here are the 3 that I know of. If anyone can find any others, please let me know. Nothing comes up under his name, these were just 3 I knew of and looked up by title. I'm at work with a very slow connection or I would look up more.

A Date with Darkness
                          http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p...bdbc&v=history

Nightmare at the end of the Hallway

The Killing Game
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, Cam! Hm...are you going to order anything? I would love to buy A Date with Darkness and The Killing Game to get them in better quality, but I can't pay $26.95 for international shipping. 10 I would understand, but this is nuts.

Comment

I totally understand. I had already gotten them at the original price months ago, so in the end I probably paid the same as you would now.
                              sigpic

Comment

I actually have them already, too. Thanks for the heads-up, though! It's funny you put this up because I just capped "A Date with Darkness over the weekend. Now I just have to move it over to...PB, she whispered, so as not to offend Cam's ears with the annoying site's name.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X