No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any fans out there have the time to capture season 5 of Eureka, that would help me a lot! My DVDs don't seem to work on my computer and I just haven't had the time again to try to get them to.
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Ignore last post! I got the DVDs to work again and managed to capture "Do You See What I See?" ... and more to come!
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Cool! I just got my DVD from Netflix and was going to start capping today.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been here in far, far too long, but I'm still alive and kicking. Real life's been busy. I hope I'll be able to spend more time here again in the near future.

Hello and welcome to all the newbies! *waves*

Just dropping off some pics.

Comment

And because I love this pic...

Last edited by immertreu; 22 October 2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Your absence is noted, but forgiven. Especially when you bring such yummy candy with your visit.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Thanks, Why! I'll try to make up for it ...

...although I feel like this at the moment:

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post

Just dropping off some pics.

I never saw any crewmembers that looked even close to that good on my cruise last month!! Thnx for pix, Immertreu!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    I never saw any crewmembers that looked even close to that good on my cruise last month!! Thnx for pix, Immertreu!!
                    You're welcome.

I really need to finish capping this movie properly so I can post new pics.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic