No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His first response to the question about how he could smile so much as Andy was "I'm married". Then something about fake smiles. (Don't remember exactly what he said) He later said that it was just so much fun. Half the time he's laughing at something someone just did/said off camera. He said everyone was fun there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Once more, I shall have to rely on your ability to go. September is a super-heavy month for me (my b-day, both of my boys' b-days with one turning 16 this year, kids in school, hubby having a busy month at work) & now I will be flying north for a memorial service. I'm really hoping to get to the Comic Con in Orlando. Best dream scenario--Kavan, RyRo, Niall Matter, Colin Ferguson and my fav author, Sherrilyn Kenyon. That would so ROCK!

I know what you mean about busy. I really shouldn't be going to DragonCon, as I normally can't take off the first 8 working days of the month. It's our month-end close time and I'm the only one that can do a lot of the stuff that needs to be done. I know when I get back to work on Tuesday, I'm going to be crazy busy. I'm probably going to go in at 6am (I have to drop my son at the shuttle stop before then) and leave about 9 to go to the airport to catch my flight to Atlanta it turned out almost cheaper for 2 of us to fly then it was to drive and park the car at the hotel ($30/day)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
        well as soon as things settle down, I'm going to write Creation a letter, suggesting that they add Kavan to their line-up. It's going to be Stargate/Eureka/Warehouse 13/Sanctuary/Farscape, and Kavan fits 2 of the shows.
        Technically he was in 3 shows.... he had a small part early in Sanctuary!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          Technically he was in 3 shows.... he had a small part early in Sanctuary!
          This is true. I forgot about Sanctuary.

Finally back in Charlotte. At my parents, so I'm almost home, lol.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm finally home. With time to spare before Eureka! hehe
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              This is true. I forgot about Sanctuary.
              Kavan's comment when we asked him about LA, (paraphrased because my memory's vague) was great, twice the work for the same pay. See we had all forgotten he had been in Sanctuary, and I'm sure Kavan didn't realize Sanctuary was going to be there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                I'm finally home. With time to spare before Eureka! hehe
                Yikes!!! Almost forgot about Eureka!!! Thnx Nici. Glad you had a good time.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                  *pops in*

http://yfrog.com/kgdi2ukj

*pops out*
                  too funny.. I was saw this and was like WOW I did not know this was YOU!!! since I sat next to susan at the con!! lol.. def it was a good time for everyone!!
                  sigpic

Comment

working on some pics from the con.. enjoy

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Glad you had such a good time.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

My photo op with Kavan
                          One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

The photo op pics have me smiling - you all look so happy

Brn - LOVE the con pics - Kavan looks so comfortable ... and your pics are great quality too.

Cam, thanks for the tidbits of info on things that Kavan said - he sounds so nice, and so sweet with his fans.

Thank you guys for sharing your experiences.

sigpic

Comment

Great photo Courtam!
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Lovely photos, everyone! But what is it with that man and baseball caps? Must be the light bothering his eyes or something. We'll need to speak with the lighting people since those caps hide his beautiful eyes. Courtam, what a lovely smile you have! Yours and Kavan's teeth match!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X