No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed --- she cooks and caps!!! I do both poorly!! It's nice to at least be able to come here and experience some good caps!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I don't know about the quality of the caps, but no one complained about the food and we haven't had to go to the hospital to get anyone's stomach pumped yet!

Mind, the cleaning went mostly by the wayside--too busy staying on top of the kids to do their chores and doing work-related running around (I work out of my house. Ish.). I could use a set of these:

Come to think of it, that might not actually be good for my productivity... Which is not a reason to turn them away!
      Last edited by Whytewytch; 04 September 2011, 10:06 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning

LOL WW - more than one Kavan would definitely do nothing for your productivity!! (mine either, come to think of it ) Well done capping AND cooking - presumably not all at the same time ?

Been distracted with sick kids the past few days - spent too much time making this while I waited to make sure they are all sleeping soundly (also posted at the Artwork for All thread).

sigpic

Comment

Have also FINALLY fixed all the png caps I made when I first started - so should have more Lorne and more Kavan pics to post now Still have quite a few SGA episodes to cap but at least I can now post what I've already done!

sigpic

Comment

Another one I quite like

sigpic

Comment

And another interesting one to end the night for me ... happy thunking!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                  Sha! His wanted poster! I haven't gotten that far yet. Am capping "Duet" right now. Had to cap some RH earlier for a LJ friend's (late) birthday. No, I cannot cap & cook simultaneously! How did you "fix" your pngs? I thought I would have to delete and re-cap as jpg. No?

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    Sha! His wanted poster! I haven't gotten that far yet. Am capping "Duet" right now. Had to cap some RH earlier for a LJ friend's (late) birthday. No, I cannot cap & cook simultaneously! How did you "fix" your pngs? I thought I would have to delete and re-cap as jpg. No?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...8m18s255-1.jpg
                    You don't have to delete and re-cap WW - I thought that too but did a bit of searching around and found a program that will bulk convert your pngs into jpgs ... I think I used this one, but there are probably others. It worked really well and was very easy and quick - much quicker than recapping, although it does mean you don't get to rewatch Lorne

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*sneaks out*

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                        You don't have to delete and re-cap WW - I thought that too but did a bit of searching around and found a program that will bulk convert your pngs into jpgs ... I think I used this one, but there are probably others. It worked really well and was very easy and quick - much quicker than recapping, although it does mean you don't get to rewatch Lorne

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...rike_00113.jpg
                        First of all, thank you for the pic--my AC was too low this morning and it was cold in my house. It is now balmy to hot, thanks to Evan in a fighter plane.

Second, thanks for the site. I'll check it out later this week when I get a chance. The next two days will be pretty much flat out once I log out of GW this morning. No capping for me until Thursday. O_O See you guys!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just realised that its easier for me to study while listening to Sha's "Kavan Candy" video! Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                            Just realised that its easier for me to study while listening to Sha's "Kavan Candy" video! Have a nice day!
                            For me, it's admin work made easier by "First Flight"!

All right, gotta go. Kids to school, errands, work, yadda yadda. See y'all tonight maybe for a couple minutes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                              Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              For me, it's admin work made easier by "First Flight"!

All right, gotta go. Kids to school, errands, work, yadda yadda. See y'all tonight maybe for a couple minutes.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...53m47s32-1.jpg
                              Aww, aren't you guys nice! I've been wanting to make another Kavan video - started a new project for this along with too many other things. My creative efforts are being pulled in too many different directions

Some more First Strike Lorne for you WW

sigpic

Comment

It's true, Sha! It was 7 in the morning, studying with friends before class and I finally understood what we were studying because I was listening to "Kavan Candy"

Originally posted by ShaViva
                                I've been wanting to make another Kavan video - started a new project for this along with too many other things. My creative efforts are being pulled in too many different directions
                                I think I said it before but I'm thinking about making a Kavan Christmas video Must start it some day soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X