No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*creeps back in after a loooooooonnnggg absence* Uhh... I'll never catch up on sooo many pages. So, what have my naughty LorneLovers been up to while I've been away?

Hey there, CKO. How've ya been?

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        *creeps back in after a loooooooonnnggg absence* Uhh... I'll never catch up on sooo many pages. So, what have my naughty LorneLovers been up to while I've been away?

Hey smurf!! From one long absentee to the other

How've ya been? What have you been up to?
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Hey smurf!! From one long absentee to the other

How've ya been? What have you been up to?
          Hiya Sani!! You too, eh?

I've been well. I've been modding another non-sci-fi related website on the internet, and had so many things happening all at once (my nephew & bro were in a car accident - car was totaled, but they only had a minor scratch or 2 - friend's wedding and people coming into town for that. I'm pooped! How are you?

Comment

Hiya Sani!! You too, eh?

I've been well. I've been modding another non-sci-fi related website on the internet, and had so many things happening all at once (my nephew & bro were in a car accident - car was totaled, but they only had a minor scratch or 2 - friend's wedding and people coming into town for that. I'm pooped! How are you?
            Yep, only came back yesterday I think LOL To this thread at least, I have been around some others, just not as much as jolly good last year

Oi, car accident Glad they were okay!!

I'm doing great! Summer hols now after graduation Got me a Bachelor's degree in Arts (English) and starting a Master's next Sep. Just been really busy with uni these last 6 months, so no time for GW as I used to have Or take
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yep, only came back yesterday I think LOL To this thread at least, I have been around some others, just not as much as jolly good last year

Oi, car accident Glad they were okay!!

I'm doing great! Summer hols now after graduation Got me a Bachelor's degree in Arts (English) and starting a Master's next Sep. Just been really busy with uni these last 6 months, so no time for GW as I used to have Or take
              Yes, I've peeked into a few others myself. I think we've crossed paths in a few of them, in fact.

Congratulations!! Enjoy the Summer and get plenty of rest, because you're going to need it to get that Masters!

I'm the same with my time. I think you used to have to order me to get some sleep, and now... I'm finding profile messages from February I never answered.

Comment

Yes, I've peeked into a few others myself. I think we've crossed paths in a few of them, in fact.
                But always short wasn't it

Congratulations!! Enjoy the Summer and get plenty of rest, because you're going to need it to get that Masters!
                Exactly what I was thinking

I'm the same with my time. I think you used to have to order me to get some sleep, and now... I'm finding profile messages from February I never answered.
                That is serious

Oh yes, I remember those days.. I miss them
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

But always short wasn't it
                  Yes, it was, sadly.

Exactly what I was thinking

Smart girl!!

That is serious

Oh yes, I remember those days.. I miss them
                  I know!! I felt awful!! But I'm sure they'd long forgotten they'd ever written.

I thought you might! Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    He looks so innocent in that last picture...but we all know otherwise right?
                    Yep, we've seen his gun face!

It does not! I know it firsthand
                    It's a gift I have!! *polishes her fallen halo*

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    ellos crazy peeps
                    Hey CKO!

Hey smurf, long time no see! *hugs*

I've been a good LorneLover lately... mind you that's cos I've hardly been here myself!! I blame Lizzie!

Modding can be a big job, I know 1st hand on that one. It always takes up more time than you think, even the small forums!

Oh no, sorry to hear about the crash, but glad they're both ok!

Yep, only came back yesterday I think LOL To this thread at least
                    *raises hand in the air* I'll take some of the blame for that one!!

I heard you had a little holiday and went to see some mad people in the UK... or did I dream that?

I'm finding profile messages from February I never answered.
                    And I thought I was bad!!

sigpic

Comment

a long absence Welcome back Smurf how you doing?

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Ha!! San, what did I say? There'd be 2 things that don't change!!

Only 1 thing missing now then....

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...x13-2459-1.jpg[/CENTER]
                        Hmmmm...is someone insinuating that I'm obsessed with something?

Yep, we've seen his gun face!

I've been a good LorneLover lately... mind you that's cos I've hardly been here myself!! I blame Lizzie!
                        Oi!

Cheeky bugger!

Oh me too, but I'm trying to be good. I went to the Pit before here though, it's not easy. *lightbulb* ooooooh, I wonder if Kavan's ever considered playing a priest?!?!
                        what did you have to say that for? *gutter dive*

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

fandom o/t
                        Spoiler:
                        about half way in getting the new season of Torchwood, it just takes so long on my computer! I've been 99.999% spoiler-free for what happens, which is surprising considering how many TW comms I belong to, but from what I've gathered is that a lot of people aren't really happy with some of the stuff that's happened. As for me...we shall see
                        TW OT

Spoiler:

I watched it as it aired and my opinion is something like but I'd like to know what you think of it

Welcome back Smurf
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Hmmmm...is someone insinuating that I'm obsessed with something?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ner004-1-1.jpg
                          Nope, it's reassuringly predictable... I like that!!

Oi!
                          What?

what did you have to say that for? *gutter dive*
                          Um.... it was on mind? *whistles innocently* OK, who has the PS skills to put Kavan as a priest? I have a pic that would just need Kavan's head put onto it!!

sigpic

Comment

*slinks into thread*

*looks around*

*waves*

Hey, peeps! Nice to see you all.

Welcome back Queen, Smurfette, San. Long time no see.

I haven't been around much, either, lately. Didn't really feel I had anything to say.

One of these days, I might actually start watching The 4400.

I did watch Torchwood - can't say I'm happy.

Eureka, otoh, has put a smile on my face once again.

That was my last week, I think. Won't mention the ever present mess that is work.
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Um.... it was on mind? *whistles innocently* OK, who has the PS skills to put Kavan as a priest? I have a pic that would just need Kavan's head put onto it!!
                              Probably what's always been on your mind.

Kavan as a priest? Hmmm...not sure I like that idea? OTOH - Catholic or other? I'm sure you all know why I'm asking.
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                Welcome back Queen, Smurfette, San. Long time no see.
                                Hey kethry! *huggles* yeah, we've all been a bit neglectful lately I think

I haven't been around much, either, lately. Didn't really feel I had anything to say.
                                Oh dear, that's worrying!!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/4400-02.png

One of these days, I might actually start watching The 4400.
                                You should, it's great!

Probably what's always been on your mind.
                                *whistles innocently*

Kavan as a priest? Hmmm...not sure I like that idea? OTOH - Catholic or other? I'm sure you all know why I'm asking.
                                Well before a certain ep of Spn, I can honestly say I'd never seen a priest who made me look twice... it was... interesting!! *fans self*

Well Kavan does have his Catholic schoolboy outfit, this would be a bit more grown up! That way I could say to him what I say to the other priest... 'Forgive me Father, for you make me want to sin" mwahahahaaaaa!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X