No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Great page-rescue Andrew! However my plot bunnies are focusing their energies on Economics now.

Hmmmm, If it was Kavan out there instead of Lorne, I'm sure it could get very interesting. Poor Deputy Andy wouldnt stand a chance!!!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Hmm.. maybe this will help.. start throwing some ideas about this topic... Our favorite Major is on vacation, his car breaks down in a small Oregon town, and the local deputy comes to help out... and who should he see? Deputy Andy... a robot who looks EXACTLY like him..
      Sounds like a great story

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I never noticed how dreamy the eyes are in that pic ^. Thnx for the enlarged shot Bailey.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I wish we could see more shots of him with messy hair like that pic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Oh, yummy pic

And, hmm, Lorne meeting Andy. They'd be suspicious of each other, then go on an A-team style rampage through the USA, fighting for those that couldn't win their own fights!
              And aliens.
              Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
              My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Had to...

sigpic

Comment

Oooooo so very pretty!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lovely icon Bailey.
                      And picture

Spoiler:

My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

:O
                        Double post and I didn't even notice.
                        Last edited by Siara.Corvus; 01 March 2011, 01:48 PM. Reason: Because I can ;)

Comment

Siara... love the third pic down... think I like him with a little ruffled hair on the forehead.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would say I liked the middle one better of the three.. (just trying to get in a word a some point durning the day..) see ya later tonight.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                              I would say I liked the middle one better of the three.. (just trying to get in a word a some point durning the day..) see ya later tonight.
                              Girlie... they should stop modding you at some point real soon... at least they seem faster lately than they had been.
                              sigpic

Comment

For me it's hard to chose. I like it when his hair is ruffled, I like it when he's suave and playful and I love it when he's wearing thigh holsters and looking all serious.
                                The man can pull off many styles.

You're still on probie Brn? Wish you the best of luck.
                                Spoiler:
                                It can take a while, I had to go 137posts, but from what I've gathered, most the time you're off it by 50

Comment

Working...
                                X