Clear All

my we're chatty tonight

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Spoiler:
    *dies*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

another Lorne thread....Thigh Holster week!!!!!!!
      Yeah, I got tired of being the butt of the jokes over on another forum so I decided if I was going to suffer I was at least going to have my own thread to show for it. Though I think the 'worst' part is that atm I'm one of 2 regulars on the thread.

Yup, Thigh Holster Week.

Sorry about that Mac. Hope you'll recover.

Think that would make you feel better?
      Does make me feel much better, thanks Kethry!

I think we can safely say that she is Lizzie!

THIGH HOLSTER WEEK???? Oy!

Can we contribute?

I mean it's no thigh holster, but a nice holster anyway, isn't it?
      Oh you are more than welcome to contribute. Drop by whenever you want, and say hi, or leave pictures or whatever. Its my thread my rules {We don't have moderators over there as its a *very* small forum} Find it HERE

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Mmm, Holster. So that would be the infamous Tuna Holster Torture?
      Yes, yes it would be

(hey, I needed a some cover to hide Lorne in till I could come back for him later! ) Okay, Earth Day is coming up shortly, I'll plant 5 more to replace it! You realize, next time I plant a tree I'm going to remember this.
      Oh fine fine hide him away And at least your planting trees
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Thnx - I need Dr Lorne/Kavan tonite -- too much kraut/onions/cookies/beer-soda at the game tonite - I have really bad acid/heartburn! But it was sooooo good!!!
        Sometimes a snack is worth the aftermath

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        That's the revenge for all those years where we had to wait SO VERY LONG for every American show to come to Europe
        Okay this is very true *has to agree*

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Evening y'alls How's it going?
        I’m happy to announce I got the squirrel food out of my eye *laughs*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Hey Cath *huggles* I need to PM you *adds to the growing list*
        Want me to PM you to remind you?

Oops...hope you're feeling better, Cath. *huggles* Leave the food to the squirrels.
        Yeah, what happened is we have a small colony of squirrels in the neighborhood. Usually they’re confined to the telephone wires but you know they can’t find food when you start seeing them in the streets looking for food. So I bought a squirrel feeder and I’ve been feeding them. We’ve got two ‘tribes’ the Grays (consisting of Mamma, Neuron and others) and the Blacks (including Blackie, White-Tip and Blackie Jr.). Any who, while I was filling the feeder I got squirrel chow in the eye. It takes talent to be me…

Tonight’s picspam: Holster Lovin’ Day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Any who, while I was filling the feeder I got squirrel chow in the eye. It takes talent to be me…
          you and me both; I trip over my own feet (and yes, it's possible)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*scowls and pouts* uh hello its SPRING! we dont need any more bloody blizzards... sorry had to get that off of my mind.

carry on ya'lls..

*smirks.*
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*drools.* nummies
                sigpic

Comment

Morning all...or Mahlzeit or whatever time it is.....I did mention that I hate time change, didn't I?

OT rant on time and work...
                  Spoiler:
                  The only good thing is that I am only on morning shift on Friday...of course after doing night shift on Wednesday and Thursday and afternoon shift on Monday and Tuesday. On the plus side, I'll be able to sleep in a little, on the minus, It'll be hell to get through Friday. All that shift swinging plays havoc with my internal clock.

sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Oh, I think I forgot my daily weather report.

It's sunny and nice ... if I didn't know better, I could almost believe it's spring....I know they are trying to trick me into believing it...and thennnnnnn, when I plant the spring flowers and have the garden all nice and the deck chairs out .... booommmmmm!!! ...Ice and snow and other nasty things happen!

I am on to you...whoever you are .

Who's looking paranoid?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi ho, hi ho, and off to work I go.....

I think I'd much rather do some ....something else.

See you all again in ....say....nine hours.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I was thinking you actually worked in politics. And I thought half-a-dozen in a primary primary run-off was bad! We had one primary a month or so ago and then we get another next month THEN the actual election in Nov if I'm not mistaken.
                        OT:

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, well... we'll have the town candidate list on Saturday and the one for national elections in late April (Aufstellung der Landesliste für die Bundestagswahl, in case kethry clicks this spoiler . Thank God both of them are only supposed to take a day and nothing more. It's still gonna be a massacre. I already have the bad feeling my boss will do something stupid when it's about her own spot on the list for national elections...

Welcome back from the madness, Row. Did you by any chance make it to the TV news coverage?
                        Probably. TV/radio/newspaper coverage was pretty intense this time, even after the front-runner was elected, probably because there's the danger chance that the faction from this list might be the next parliamentary party in government (Regierungsfraktion) and some of those people on the list could be this federal state's next secretaries. But then again... I don't watch mdr, so I'll never know

Ohh...too bad when it doesn't work.
                        Yep... I think that was it with O2 and me. I'll return the thing (thank God for trial time) and stick with Vodafone

Ooooh, I love both of them

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        you and me both; I trip over my own feet (and yes, it's possible)
                        Yes, it is... *speaking from experience
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            *scowls and pouts* uh hello its SPRING! we dont need any more bloody blizzards... sorry had to get that off of my mind.

carry on ya'lls..

*smirks.*
                            I feel your pain (okay, maybe not as bad), our snow only lasts a day - but - it hasnt been "Spring-like" since a couple days BEFORE Spring started.

Sometimes a snack is worth the aftermath
                            Yes! This was more than a 'snack'! I dont eat that much for a regular meal, usually. But it was fun - and free!

I’m happy to announce I got the squirrel food out of my eye *laughs*

Yeah, what happened is we have a small colony of squirrels in the neighborhood. Usually they’re confined to the telephone wires but you know they can’t find food when you start seeing them in the streets looking for food. So I bought a squirrel feeder and I’ve been feeding them. We’ve got two ‘tribes’ the Grays (consisting of Mamma, Neuron and others) and the Blacks (including Blackie, White-Tip and Blackie Jr.). Any who, while I was filling the feeder I got squirrel chow in the eye. It takes talent to be me…
                            We dont have squirrels out here - they do in town at a friend's - he feeds them cob corn and peanuts all summer (they winter in FL so I dont know that they get fed at their house). Little buggers wouldnt last long out here - what with the cats, dogs, hawks, owls and the Eagle.

Very nice!!!

Oh -- morning all! Need to hit the books a bit today. Later <wave>
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

afternoon all
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                Dr Lorne *yummy*

Picspam oh my lovely pic spam *dies*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

another Lorne thread....Thigh Holster week!!!!!!!
                                Does anyone have a link to this other Lorne thread????

Thigh Holster week, Lizzie you won't get past day 1!!!!!!! Mine you neither will I
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X