Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
    What train of thought? all you go is "oh kavan, kavan, new pic, pic, pic" what is there to loose concentration on?

I have a slow mom button on my TV, that is gonna be useful!
    What else you might have been doing before watcihin the pic
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      What else you might have been doing before watcihin the pic
      which is just lookin at more!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Please do!
        Haha if I can work out how to do it I will!

I have a slow mom button on my TV, that is gonna be useful!

I've used the slow button on the DVD player for a couple of Atlantis episodes before now

sigpic

Comment

*sniffs air, bares fangs and bites down on neck* mmmm yummy was starving too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Morning thunkers!

Edit: just posted this in the funny photos thread because of Joe's face, but then I spotted that there's rather a nice shot of Lorne too!

Ooh such a nice bum. and his leg holster. Hey Shep, yes you, just move your elbow a bit, you're blocking the view.
            Come on, admit it....how many of you starting making a squeezing motion at the screen?
            Er... er... say again? Don't understand whatever do you mean?

I re-watched Daedalus Variations earlier, and spotted this. I've not spoilered it as it doesn't give anything away!!

The vein in his neck is very yummy!!

All you neck gals... enjoy
            Daedalus Variations for me tonight. Lovely pic. Totally gorgeous.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Ooh such a nice bum. and his leg holster. Hey Shep, yes you, just move your elbow a bit, you're blocking the view.
              LOL, I thought that one would go down well!!

Er... er... say again? Don't understand whatever do you mean?
              Don't play all innocent with me!!

Daedalus Variations for me tonight. Lovely pic. Totally gorgeous.
              Yeah, I never thought when I watched it today that it's on tonight. Dur, silly me lol. Oh well, I'll have to force myself to watch again or put another episode on while I do some ironing!

sigpic

Comment

Picspam:
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Trigger finger! i love that index finger
                  sigpic
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*looks back up at the neck pic.* gods thats very lovely
                    sigpic

Comment

Is there any bit of him that we don't like?
                      sigpic

Comment

no love every inch of him to pieces, i would follow him to hell and back and beyond
                        sigpic

Comment

no love every inch of him to pieces, i would follow him to hell and back and beyond
                          Well I can't argue with that.

sigpic

Comment

not in the slightest

i'm feeling better after my shower, now going to put deep heat on my poor msucles, can anyone spare some clones for a massage?
                            sigpic

Comment

I never looked at fngers before until a couple of people in the Ronon thread brought it up...and they're long!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              *looks back up at the neck pic.* gods thats very lovely
                              It's lurvely *le sigh*

And is that a scar on his face? *hopes so*

Is there any bit of him that we don't like?
                              I dare say not!

i'm feeling better after my shower, now going to put deep heat on my poor msucles, can anyone spare some clones for a massage?
                              I'm afraid my clone isn't Lorne, but I found this one hovering outside... will he do?

sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid my clone isn't Lorne, but I found this one hovering outside... will he do?

He'll do, along with my dr Lorne clone *snurches him inside her room*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X