• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Oooh for shame!
    I know!!

Hmmm, I’ll have to steal my DVD back from my dad since he snagged it months ago and still hasn’t watched it and check!
    There was nothing to hint at it on the TV version - maybe it's just the DVD - or else it's the idea of the Ori coming to Earth.... that was what they were concerned about in RNT.

Otherwise - it was a pretty good movie -

Spoiler:
    left the door open for more movies or 'whatever'

Glad to see you on Queen! Let me know when you need another blond spam Like maybe now?
    Do I have to do another 'color' change like I did on these!! ??

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*screams.* gah.... not the blond
      sigpic

Comment

here's some not!blond to make you feel better CK

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

For size only !!!
          Spoiler:

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Evening all Brrr it's cold here....

The not! blond
              Nothing like a bit of vampire!Kavan to warm the blood.

@ SciFi Hehe....follow the yellow brick road.. Lorne...the man behind the curtain...
              sigpic

Comment

I swear, if I don't get some vacation time soooooooooon, I'll not-so-quietly go mad! *sighs* The guy (has to be a guy, why would a woman invent something as stupid as work) who invented work needs to be shot, drawn and quartered. I hate work.

*grumbles*

Okay, with that out of the way....you may guess I had to work on my "free" Saturday again..... we can go back to our regularly scheduled drooling.

OT on work:

Spoiler:
                The good news about today's mess is that most of our 32 testees passed. We only had 3 who probably didn't pass the oral test, but still have chances on the written one. I get to enjoy that on Monday. *sighs* The bad news is that on Monday I'll get to look at 32 written tests. Ouch!
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

So, what have I missed the past days? The usual..pools of drool, nice pics, tired thunkers and lousy weather?

sigpic

Comment

O/T:
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t get Showtime but according to the official website the new season starts April 5th

Never got into them, don't like Rhys-Meyers.

It’s not fair why some shows go to DVD and not others. I’ve always wanted to get my Nana the TV show In The Heat of the Night and its still not out on DVD…meanwhile Europe’s had Blood Ties on DVD for months and we’ll only be getting it here in the states in May!
                    Ohhh... I loved ItHotN...that was such a nice change from the big city cop shows. Totally believable characters. You're right, it's a pity it's not out on dvd. There are so many I'd like to see on dvd with hardly a chance of ever getting there.

Yes ma’am! I have all of my Kavan footage in a file tucked away on my external
                    *nods* Need to keep the darling safe!

Glad to see you on Queen! Let me know when you need another blond spam Like maybe now?

*grumbles* Now who would need that? Horror! *shudders*

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    thanks. I actually found that out earlier today...I went to the website

and the blond just made my day a little better
                    Nope, apart from the fact that nothing can make the day better, this definitely does not, would not, words fail me...............................

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    I know!!

There was nothing to hint at it on the TV version - maybe it's just the DVD - or else it's the idea of the Ori coming to Earth.... that was what they were concerned about in RNT.

Otherwise - it was a pretty good movie -

Spoiler:
                    left the door open for more movies or 'whatever'

I really like the SG1 movies (felt a bit like large eps instead of movies, but that's okay) and hope they'll do more...though I'd like to see more SGA-with-Kavan movies first. *fingers crossed*

Sorry, doesn't help...it's marginally better, but nothing can save that haircut.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    What she said!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

here's some not!blond to make you feel better CK

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...a/kavanpic.jpg
                    Hm...not much better, but better...I don't like that look on Kav.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/KavanSmithSep.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/ksphoto.jpg

For size only !!!
                    *sighs* *drools* *wants* (mine, mine, mine, mine, mine?)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/siggys/sigoz.jpg

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Evening all Brrr it's cold here....

The not! blond
                    Nothing like a bit of vampire!Kavan to warm the blood.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...e/Blade/37.jpg
                    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...de/blade06.jpg

@ SciFi Hehe....follow the yellow brick road.. Lorne...the man behind the curtain...
                    Now that is what I call something to warm the ....whatevers. .P
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I'll look at the back log later. I need a coffee...*frowns* at this time of the day???? Is that wise?

And something not-fast-food/gummy bears/chocolate chip cookies/ chocolate (all present during the test day) and all consumed in large quantities. I'll so regret this tomorrow.

Back later, if I don't fall asleep on my feet ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Evening all
                        Evening Lizzie and Kethry and others.

You mean like this, Lizzie? Best I can do on short notice. Running out of time today. Have another idea, but it will have to wait, I think.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay, I haven't fallen asleep ....yet. But it won't be long.

Question for the Brits....New season of Robin Hood...yeah or nay?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...101/Sanc68.jpg

Well there was plenty of whump between Robin and Guy. A great fight sequence and plenty of angst. A pretty good start to the season all things considered. Guy looked suitably sexy mean and moody hehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes ma’am! I have all of my Kavan footage in a file tucked away on my external

Originally posted by CKO View Post

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/siggys/sigoz.jpg

I think I'll look at the back log later. I need a coffee...*frowns* at this time of the day???? Is that wise?

And something not-fast-food/gummy bears/chocolate chip cookies/ chocolate (all present during the test day) and all consumed in large quantities. I'll so regret this tomorrow.

Back later, if I don't fall asleep on my feet ...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...mare/NM-15.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...101/Sanc68.jpg
                              At the moment am saying nay

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Have a good nite all... we are off to the football game. (this should be interesting! )
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X