No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I should head to bed, planning on cleaning the apartment tomorrow, and the looks of things, it might the an all day, even Hate cleaning...

Oh, well, night all
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Yeah, yeah!
      Trust me were I secretly nipping across the border you all would be hearing about it at some point..

Well, what did you expect? There may not be much, but what there is is quality. Quality takes up room.
      Oh, I actually *do* have a lot. As I just outlined to Row I have an actual map to navigate around the folder as it has 13 sub-folders of which there are 42 sub-sub folders, and in those there are 6 sub-sub-sub-folders
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, isn't it? I still think very fondly of that time. Walked and drove through quite a bit of Yorkshire and the Scottish Lowlands on weekends and mini-breaks. Didn't have the money to go back home except for the long holidays. So we explored.

We ought to let her know we'd like Lorne to have his own icon category. We could supply heaps of cool icons if they don't have any.
        I did a train trip from York to Edinburgh a couple of years ago to the Edinburgh Festival. The train journey was great..Loved that.. the views were lovely I even got a history and geography lesson as we passed various landmarks from a guy in the buffet car queue. AND he wasn't a weirdo....that's always a treat

Sure, no problem.... I won't even let you wait too long. I'm playing hide and seek with Flynn atm anyway. The little rascal doesn't want to lie down and be bannered. *frowns*

Cool....long weekend. Best kind of weekend...and it's supposed to be a ncie one weather-wise. Here at least, wouldn't know about England.
        Now that's a good start into the weekend as well. Enjoy your extra time off.
        Hoping it's going to be nice but not really too bothered. I have lots of reading to catch up on

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        I do solemnly swear that I am NOT nipping secretly across the border
        Hmmmm...a likely story...

Well I just bought a flash drive specifically as a backup for my Kavan/Lorne folder(as my regular EHD is good enough for everything else) and I actually had to return it because it was too small.
        So...he really is that large ...his words not mine...
        sigpic

Comment

What is it with you and lips?
          The woman just has excellent taste in... *scratches head then shrugs* ... body parts!! *luffs lips* The only problem with Kavan is that he's always licking his, and the damn tongue blocks the view!!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          I think I should head to bed, planning on cleaning the apartment tomorrow, and the looks of things, it might the an all day, even Hate cleaning...

Oh, well, night all
          ^^ Same here

Night mel, night all *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Night Mel, night queen.

and me as well...night everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Because I'm addicted to them/him, I give you RNT, again

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                That's a huge amount of storage....I'm impressed
                I have to admit, most of it is stuff I recorded off the TV and didn't compress. So a 45 min show takes up about 1GB. I could run it through a compressor (XVID, DIVX or so), but I am just too lazy to do that.
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Night Mel, Lizzie, Queen. Sweet dreams.

I'll play a bit with Flynn....you might see the results tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice addiction ...take 1 Lorne 3 times a day against it. Should help.
                    sigpic

Comment

Btw, funny story. As I was waiting at the doc's this afternoon, I got out my book to read a bit....makes the waiting easier. Anyway, I'm reading a fantasy anthology atm and I read this short story about a band of mercenaries who are fleeing across the border...yadda, yadda...and at one point their leader says:

"We are not leaving without Lorne!" (I kid you not! I swear!)

I burst out laughing and had the whole waiting room go WTF!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Oh, I actually *do* have a lot. As I just outlined to Row I have an actual map to navigate around the folder as it has 13 sub-folders of which there are 42 sub-sub folders, and in those there are 6 sub-sub-sub-folders
                        Oy!

sigpic

Comment

Btw, funny story. As I was waiting at the doc's this afternoon, I got out my book to read a bit....makes the waiting easier. Anyway, I'm reading a fantasy anthology atm and I read this short story about a band of mercenaries who are fleeing across the border...yadda, yadda...and at one point their leader says:

That's awesome

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

*Wizzes Past*

Hi all

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                            Sorry to hear you feel crud CKO, may be a post party might help

5,000 posts!! I am now a COl
                            Congrats JPJ

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Yay! Small world!!
                            Yes it is

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            I'm ok thanks, just wishing it was a week ago! Oooh, just remembered I'm off to see the Kaiser Chiefs on Monday!

Squeeeee!!!
                            A very long week...
                            That's great...Ruby,Ruby, Ruby Ruby...ahahahahaaaaaa........sorry couldn't help myself

I can just imagine some of the looks you got

Night Mel, Lizzie, QH

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Hmmmm...a likely story...
                              Oh trust me even with the fear of what would happen if I were secretly nipping across the border you would hear about it

Oy!

Oh trust me it's a pretty awesome file. Any good thunker would be lucky to inherit it
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Well...
                                Spoiler:
                                doc thinks I shouldn take it easy and go back to work on Thursday. That would give me a two-day work week and a chance to slip in more easily without collapsing again. So I got a reprieve till then. Maybe get to beat the cough away a bit more and gain some strength. I still feel weak like a kitten.
                                But it's getting better, right?

What is it with you and lips?
                                You make it sound like it's a bad thing...

That pic has that effect
                                See, Lizzie understands me!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                Because I'm addicted to them/him, I give you RNT, again
                                Mh, thanks! *loves your addiction

BTW, nominations for the Sanctuary Fanfiction Award are complete. Look here for the list. Obviously, voting is going to start around March 16th. I'll keep you posted

(And in case anyone was wondering: No, still no word from the Isis Awards...)

Oh, and mac: I just finished the semi-smut piece
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X