Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Oh, and mac: I just finished the semi-smut piece
    Can't wait to see it Row, I'll make sure I have my will signed sealed and delivered to the proper people before I give it the once over
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

right then those of ya headed towards sleepyland.. have a good nite
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        so not right then... but
        Spoiler:
        then i'd date both of 'em too... Lorne and Shep that is... dont care bout the damn wraithy.
        Date:
        Spoiler:

Yeah there’s a few guys on that list I’d date, though Todd isn’t one of them…

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Hmm, maybe now then? No? How about now?
        Oooh you missed it! It was right then! Oh wait…nope I was wrong. Maybe now?

Originally posted by Boo View Post
        Hello again, i haven't spoken in a year!!!!!!!

It's going to be quite rare for me to talk on this thread about the wickedness that is Kavan Smith. I have been lurking but never had a chance to get involved.

It sucks that Atlantis was cancelled. And no Lorne in the end scene of Enemy at the gate!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is well, and enjoy your thunking, and the gutter
        Hi and welcome back Boo Feel free to jump in whenever you want

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Spoiler:
        What?? Course they were nice!! I'll have to read that report!!

I think it's great the way they are together, I bet they're loads of fun.... and hard work at the same time!!
        Spoiler:
        I’ll send you a PM with the link…

Goggle!Spam

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          I did a train trip from York to Edinburgh a couple of years ago to the Edinburgh Festival. The train journey was great..Loved that.. the views were lovely I even got a history and geography lesson as we passed various landmarks from a guy in the buffet car queue. AND he wasn't a weirdo....that's always a treat
          yes, that always is a plus

now how long to we have to wait for said semi-smut?

on a similar note, I wrote smut myself awhile back...although I think that after reading it people are going to want to kill me.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            Btw, funny story. As I was waiting at the doc's this afternoon, I got out my book to read a bit....makes the waiting easier. Anyway, I'm reading a fantasy anthology atm and I read this short story about a band of mercenaries who are fleeing across the border...yadda, yadda...and at one point their leader says:

"We are not leaving without Lorne!" (I kid you not! I swear!)
            I burst out laughing and had the whole waiting room go WTF!
            Hehehe always in our thoughts

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Oh trust me even with the fear of what would happen if I were secretly nipping across the border you would hear about it
            I hope so

See, Lizzie understands me!
            Yes I do His lips in those pics are extra kissable.

BTW, nominations for the Sanctuary Fanfiction Award are complete. Look here for the list. Obviously, voting is going to start around March 16th. I'll keep you posted

(And in case anyone was wondering: No, still no word from the Isis Awards...)

Sanctuary fanfic ...thanks
            Isis Awards...
            Lorne and smut...already there
            sigpic

Comment

ellos crazy peeps
              sigpic

Comment

Addicted to Lorne, that is one addiction you don't wanna quit

Btw, funny story. As I was waiting at the doc's this afternoon, I got out my book to read a bit....makes the waiting easier. Anyway, I'm reading a fantasy anthology atm and I read this short story about a band of mercenaries who are fleeing across the border...yadda, yadda...and at one point their leader says:

No way! But the same way goes for me when I hear either Lorne or Evan outside of Stargate

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Oooh you missed it! It was right then! Oh wait…nope I was wrong. Maybe now?
                No, not now. But how about now? Or perhaps now?

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                ellos crazy peeps
                Hiya CKO How's it going in your neck of the woods
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Ok, I know this will sound silly, but whats all this "60%" stuff flying about??? Eveyone seems to have it one there siggies but i can't find what it means

Im sooo confuzzeld
                  A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
                    Ok, I know this will sound silly, but whats all this "60%" stuff flying about??? Eveyone seems to have it one there siggies but i can't find what it means

Im sooo confuzzeld
                    Okey, here's the deal, Joe Mallozzi mentioned in his blog that a person from Stargate was gay, but didn't tell who, so a poll here on GateWorld was started and Lorne is leading that poll by 40%, so now those Lorne Lovers who think he's gay are the 40%ers and those who think he's straight are the 60%ers
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Im sooo confuzzeld
                      Hey Razzel

Welcome to the thread

It's the 'who's gay on Atlantis thread' that started it.

40% thought Lorne was gay so that supposes 60% thought he wasn't

There it is.
                      sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! Oh right now i get it......

Ummm don't know if im gonna get flammed for it but im one of those 40%

I can wish

Thanks for the quick reply
                        A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

I can wish

A 40%er!!

*takes out flame*

Kidding, we all love each other here

Comment

Love it!! Sounds like the time I was in the pub reading Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

OT & spoiler for the book:
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sat in the pub, mid afternoon with a pint. There were bout 6 people in the pub, and I got to the bit where Snape kills my beloved Dumbledore.... in absolute shock I shouted out.... noooooo, WTF did you do??? The woman a few tables away came rushing over to ask if I was OK!! Then she saw the book and laughed, saying she had the same reaction!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I’ll send you a PM with the link…
                            Got it CN, not in the mood for the negativity atm, but will definitely read it later. Thanks!

Im sooo confuzzeld
                            I love that soooo many people are asking about it!!

I can wish

Haha, wooooohooooooo!!!! I knew there was more of us out there!!

Off for some lunch, back later with droolsome pics! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I can wish

Nice to have another 40%'er around! There are so few of us these days!

Morning all. How are you on this day. Was gonna say nice but it's supposed to be raining here all day, in the 60's, rain turning into snow tomorrow and into tomorrow night. But enough about that.... anything interesting going on in the "wire" today?

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                Addicted to Lorne, that is one addiction you don't wanna quit

No way! But the same way goes for me when I hear either Lorne or Evan outside of Stargate
                                We worked so hard to get addicted, there's no way we're giving it up any time soon.

Im sooo confuzzeld

Hihihihi...finally people are noticing ... and asking.

I see you got your answer already. We won't hold the 40% against you. Diversity makes life interesting, besides, what's the fun in all of us going the same way?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Love it!! Sounds like the time I was in the pub reading Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

OT & spoiler for the book:
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm sat in the pub, mid afternoon with a pint. There were bout 6 people in the pub, and I got to the bit where Snape kills my beloved Dumbledore.... in absolute shock I shouted out.... noooooo, WTF did you do??? The woman a few tables away came rushing over to ask if I was OK!! Then she saw the book and laughed, saying she had the same reaction!!

Me too, but at home where no one noticed, I think. They might have noticed the grumbling and frowning afterwards,...but I'm not sure.

I love that soooo many people are asking about it!!
                                Recognition ... at last!

Haha, wooooohooooooo!!!! I knew there was more of us out there!! *
                                You didn't feel lonely, Queen, did you? Say it ain't so.

Off for some lunch, back later with droolsome pics! *waves*

Ohhhhhhhhh....nice drool-worthy con pics?

show, show, show, show.... I drool over Shep as well.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X