Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    LOL, we all have our dirty little secrets!
    The fun thing is that they all want to be so frigging unconventional and individual, but when they appear in masses, they are all looking so... uniformed. They wear the same style of (alternative) clothes, listen to the same (alternative) music, read the same (alternative) books... and suddenly a mainstream girl like me is the Queen of Unconventionality
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

ROFLMBO! Yea, I'm pretty sure we'd all be in trouble!

Great picspams, all!

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        I think that is the most we will see of his tatoo he looks so shexy and ruggid in that pic- yummy *falls FURTHER down the gutter*
        Does anybody know the story behind that tatoo? Has Kavan ever talked about it?
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

nope, he hasn't said, only that it is private, in blade we don;t see it when he is shirtless

unless he didn;t have it then, but they could have airbrushed it out, modern computers
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

nope, he hasn't said, only that it is private, in blade we don;t see it when he is shirtless

unless he didn;t have it then, but they could have airbrushed it out, modern computers
            Well, originally it was a steer skull, and was changed to what it is now. So, my guess is they either covered it with make-up or edited out. But I have no idea what the significance of either would be. He's just said it's private.

Comment

explains the long sleeves and jackets when he is going SGA/SG-1
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                Well, originally it was a steer skull, and was changed to what it is now. So, my guess is they either covered it with make-up or edited out. But I have no idea what the significance of either would be. He's just said it's private.

Well, we have to respect that. I was just wondering. I don't always get all my memos.

Oh, and I think in Blade it was covered up, because if you look closely you can see a shadow on his arm in just that place.
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

explains the long sleeves and jackets when he is going SGA/SG-1
                  Yea, although plenty of military have tattoos, even though it's technically considered 'destruction of government property.' I wonder if that's his decision not to show it or the studios... I mean it's not like we haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                    Well, we have to respect that. I was just wondering. I don't always get all my memos.

Oh, and I think in Blade it was covered up, because if you look closely you can see a shadow on his arm in just that place.
                    sorry, just wondered was my post (about 2 before Smurf's) invsible you to Kethryveris?

i took the time to answer you question, and it seems like you didn't see it

SMURFE,

yes it may the studios, or a joint decision, but we will respect his prviacy and not ask, just know he has one! which is all some of us need
                    Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 28 August 2008, 01:23 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

There's only one person I know who knows I do this and he thinks I'm bonkers! God help me if they find out at work.
                      I'm sure I've read something about Kavan's tat somewhere. If I remember I'll let you know.

Commanding Lorne : goggles, the boots, the leg holster and that look

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                        The fun thing is that they all want to be so frigging unconventional and individual, but when they appear in masses, they are all looking so... uniformed. They wear the same style of (alternative) clothes, listen to the same (alternative) music, read the same (alternative) books... and suddenly a mainstream girl like me is the Queen of Unconventionality
                        Haha tell me about it. Everyone's an "individual" and eventually that individuality is what makes us all the same. Whoa, that's a bit deep for a thunk thread!!!

Spoiler:

Didn't look that blurred before!!

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if that's his decision not to show it or the studios... I mean it's not like we haven't seen it.
                          Come on, this is Skiffy we're talking about. You know, the people who took 8yrs to let Chris Judge have hair and make Jason wear a wig that's heavier that his own hair?!?!

I think that's answer enough isn't it??

sigpic

Comment

even though it's technically considered 'destruction of government property.'
                            It is? For some reason, I find that immensely funny I've read about some hilarious regulations (my favorites are this one about soldiers and water: "At the depth of 1,50 m the soldier has to start swimming on his own." and this one about climbing trees: "When arriving at the top of the tree, the soldier has to stop climbing."... regulations for conduct in the field for German soldiers... sounds even better in German), but this one...
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              There's only one person I know who knows I do this and he thinks I'm bonkers! God help me if they find out at work.
                              I'm sure I've read something about Kavan's tat somewhere. If I remember I'll let you know.

Commanding Lorne : goggles, the boots, the leg holster and that look

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...izzie/ml17.jpg
                              Ohhhhh my.....

*thud*

THUNKER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sorry, just wondered was my post (about 2 before Smurf's) invsible you to

i took the time to answer you question

Yes smurf, it may the studios, or a joint decision, but we will respect his prviacy and not ask, just know he has one! which is all some of us need
                                Sorry, JPJ I must have been typing when you posted! I just didn't see.

It just struck me as a bit odd, that's all. I'm not about to go off and try to track down an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X