No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz home* Yay! Off for a proper catch up....you wouldn't think pics and multi-quoting would be so great!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Well at the risk of sounding very childish, if it doesn't work out....tough, it's their own fault!!!
      Sound as childish as you like QH, cause if SGU fails they have no one to blame but themselves
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hey..nothing wrong with thigh holsters.....and no adjusting Lorne's.. that's my job
        Dammit. OK, so maybe a clone is a good idea....

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I wouldn't say that too loud... I mean... this is a movie about flyboys. Granted, Navy flyboys... but you know what I mean, right?
        So I best not admit to having one of these then?

Spoiler:

Don't worry, I don't take these kind of things personally. I do know that people have something called "a real life" and can't notice everything in a thread that's as lively as this .So... thank you very much for congratulating
        Huh? What's a life? Um, congrats from me too, I think I was in the same boat as Atlantean

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Spoiler:
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20The%204400/402%20-%20Fear%20Itself/91.jpg
        Comments on pic
        Spoiler:
        Oh my, I'd forgotten about everything that happened in that ep. When I watched it I just thought he was cute with the kid, I didn't know I was a whumper back then, and I hadn't had my eyes opened to Kavan.

The whump thread is calling me....

Not too bad, toothache and Christmas shopping for me, how are you?
        Oh that's not a good combination!!! *hugs*

Apart from being wobby and tired from my new meds I'm fine thanks

I keep *trying* to get into this show but so far all attempts have failed. The only ep I’ve enjoyed is “Nubbins” honestly… I hope to give the series another run through soon though.
        I honestly think the web series was better, but at least with the tv series they can expand on the stories...and more Kavan is obviously a bonus!!

I kept wanting to like it more than I did, and not wanting to watch it for the sake of it I thought I'd give it 1 more ep, which turned out to be "Nubbins" and it's gone uphill now. It's far from the greatest thing I've ever seen, and AT's accent is shocking - but it's a watchable no brainer!!

Now I’m headed to bed, if I missed something important I’m sorry, but my tooth is still killing me.
        I think you'll be forgiven!! Night hun, hope you feel better soon.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        Spoiler:
        maybe...but you so don't expect someoen like Will to be as buff as he is!

Spoiler:
        Mohinder creeped me out as well, but only because he looked really ew!
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I'm always surprised by my lack of observation when it comes to people....I can usually tell you what was said, how much water was in a glass etc, but when it comes to people I'm terrible. I mean the 1st time I saw a few of the SG guys in tight t-shirts etc, I thought hang on a minute!!

And in Heroes....did they all decide to beef up or something? Adrian whatshisface (Nathan) has always been quite big, but series 1 ended with relatively weedy Peter...2nd series...built like a brick sh*thouse!! Mohinder like I say just freaked me out, like wft...where did that come from? Sylar too, but I don't know if he's always been like that...same with the Haitian. I just don't look lol

you know what I have to say to that? ow!
        LOL. It's only like getting your ears pierced, hurts at 1st but then it heals and it's ok. My fella had 2 piercings but they wouldn't heal properly so he took them out *sniff*

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
        Hey guys whats up?
        Hey Grace Things are generally good I think lol. You?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

Intentional reposts..

1. He looks all dreamy about something...wonder what lol.
        2. LOVE the way the light catches him in this one. Most women would kill for eyelashes like that! *thunk* You know, a wee bit of guyliner would emphasise them even more *sigh* *waits for the rolling eyes and WTFs*

Eeep, the Telekom (okay, I know that officially they call themselves T-Com now, but for me it'll always be good old Telekom) is one part of the Axis of Evil (the other two parts are the Deutsche Bahn and the Post) (we'll just not talk about the fact that I've been a landline/internet flatrate customer for years now ).
        LOL, it's a good deal if you ignore their flaws!!

Let me take care of that

*sigh* Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! The eyes.....

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        That would be too rude indeed!! Especially to yourself
        My mother taught me not to be rude, so she'd be proud of me!!

sigpic

Comment

Me: YAY! more Pictures! *glee*

Fifth: I thought you loved me.

Me: I do. actors are so pretty though.

Comment

Intentional reposts..

1. He looks all dreamy about something...wonder what lol.
            2. LOVE the way the light catches him in this one. Most women would kill for eyelashes like that! *thunk* You know, a wee bit of guyliner would emphasise them even more *sigh* *waits for the rolling eyes and WTFs*

My mother taught me not to be rude, so she'd be proud of me!!
            Excellent
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
              Me: YAY! more Pictures! *glee*

Fifth: I thought you loved me.

Me: I do. actors are so pretty though.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Excellent
              And given that my mother has a dirtier mind than me, that's not an easy thing to do!!

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad SOMEONE is taking car of Carson's turtles *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  I'm glad SOMEONE is taking car of Carson's turtles *sniff*
                  Well the poor little buggers got left all on their lonesomes, and I don't know how often clone Carson gets back to Earth... it's my duty!! *sticks chest out with pride*

LLPB

^^ Give us a kiss Tom!!!

sigpic

Comment

*thud*
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't look at this picture with a straight face anymore (given the whole kerfuffle of last week...)

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm always surprised by my lack of observation when it comes to people....I can usually tell you what was said, how much water was in a glass etc, but when it comes to people I'm terrible. I mean the 1st time I saw a few of the SG guys in tight t-shirts etc, I thought hang on a minute!!

And in Heroes....did they all decide to beef up or something? Adrian whatshisface (Nathan) has always been quite big, but series 1 ended with relatively weedy Peter...2nd series...built like a brick sh*thouse!! Mohinder like I say just freaked me out, like wft...where did that come from? Sylar too, but I don't know if he's always been like that...same with the Haitian. I just don't look lol
                      Spoiler:
                      Really? I hadn't noticed either! although it's kinda going downhill, the first season was definitly the best but I still love Syler (I've said it before but he's going to make one creepy Spock) Maybe they were bored during the writers strike so they decided to work out.

LOL. It's only like getting your ears pierced, hurts at 1st but then it heals and it's ok. My fella had 2 piercings but they wouldn't heal properly so he took them out *sniff*
                      Spoiler:
                      normally I don't like those kinds of piercings but with Henry it's kinda hot! I'm never going to look at Landon the same way again

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Naaaah, would I ever scare you?

Shall I send you the next batch (including my Christmas present to myself ) or do you need a little break?
                        I don't know about that I think you might try,

Go ahead and mail 'em as I'm stuck inside until further notice(something about its about 16 degrees(F) outside at the moment).
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't look at this picture with a straight face anymore (given the whole kerfuffle of last week...)
                          Why not EB?

It's a nice pic
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

So I best not admit to having one of these then?

Spoiler:
                            Oh, me wants, me wants!

Huh? What's a life?
                            I honestly don't know. I've heard other people talk about it, but I didn't understand a thing they said.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            I don't know about that I think you might try,
                            Naaaah, I couldn't be scary even if I tried very, very, very hard. I'm one of the unscariest (is that even a word?) persons ever. Really!

Go ahead and mail 'em as I'm stuck inside until further notice(something about its about 16 degrees(F) outside at the moment).
                            That... is REALLY cold, isn't it? Even though I'm too lazy to find a Fahrenheit-Celcius-converter, I think I'm right when I say that it's far below (Celcius) zero, right? Okay, so... I think I'll have to send you some stuff to warm you up
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Sound as childish as you like QH, cause if SGU fails they have no one to blame but themselves
                              OK, will do!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Time%20Tunnel/tt22.jpg?t=1229436731

Doesn't it always cause a kerfuffle?

Spoiler:
                              Maybe they were bored during the writers strike so they decided to work out.
                              Spoiler:
                              You may not be far wrong there!!!

Spoiler:
                              normally I don't like those kinds of piercings but with Henry it's kinda hot! I'm never going to look at Landon the same way again
                              Spoiler:
                              It's quirky, like him!

And as for Ladon.... ask me next time I watch an ep with him in... see if my mind wanders and starts looking for lumps under his jacket!!

sigpic

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Working...
                                X