Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    so if they do start wearing them on their thighs again, you'll know where they got the idea.
    Maybe if we started a petition ?

sig by DG .
    I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Restrained? Hmmmmm...anybody in particular in mind to do the restraining?

*whistles*

Kethry
      XD i have a very big bondage fetish.... this does not help
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't it nice to have a name for it.

Btw, and I know you'll probably never speak to me again....

I have had the 4400 DVDs for a couple weeks now and haven't looked at a single one!!!!

What does that make me, apart from overworked and continuously tired?

Kethry
        I often have DVD's and books just sitting there waiting to be looked at. Kind of savouring them. Makes it all the better when you actually read or watch them You will so love Garrity though..Gorgeous he is. and not gay

*whistles*

Kethry
        *thud*
        sigpic

Comment

*whistles*

Kethry

sig by DG .
          I can be found here:

Comment

Love all the episode ideas...so who's going to write us an actual story to enjoy?

*drools*

Thread Christmas pressie?

Kethry
            My vote is for EB... well EVERYONE, for that matter, who posted an idea... except for me. All the others are GREAT.. mine.. bleh.

So, on a different note: A new bunny has spawned after watching "The Librarian" movies Sunday night. Kinda goes along with Lorne's first appearance in SG-1 (although it's an Atlantis based fic). Enough boredom from me for now. On with the Kavany greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              My vote is for EB... well EVERYONE, for that matter, who posted an idea... except for me. All the others are GREAT.. mine.. bleh.

So, on a different note: A new bunny has spawned after watching "The Librarian" movies Sunday night. Kinda goes along with Lorne's first appearance in SG-1 (although it's an Atlantis based fic). Enough boredom from me for now. On with the Kavany greatness
              I loves the little bunnies that give us all ideas . Especially when they are shared .

sig by DG .
              I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Why where you looking in the background? It's the object in forground that is of most importance
                well, duh after I had looked at the most important thing I saw that

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                My current story on ff.net consists of 14 stories, of which 2 are written, the others have plans but i just haven't had the time to write it
                I understand that, my writing time went down to almost zero 'cause of school. but I have about two months off so hopefully I can write much more.

Hey stop looking in my head
                I like your idea there though.
                *halo shines* I just gave everyone here what they wanted; shirtless, leather Lorne

I spent the afternoon with my friend and we were talking about Santuary and she mentioned that she's writing a fic and that her character was going to have a run in with a certain dectective that we all like on the show and I told her that I'd have to pimp the story (or at least the chapter) on here when she wrote it

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    well, duh after I had looked at the most important thing I saw that

I spent the afternoon with my friend and we were talking about Santuary and she mentioned that she's writing a fic and that her character was going to have a run in with a certain dectective that we all like on the show and I told her that I'd have to pimp the story (or at least the chapter) on here when she wrote it
                    Even more Joe....that's gotta be good. Still not anywhere finishing mine yet. *sigh*

Anyhow more Joe

sigpic

Comment

Oh I love his feet.
                      Freak!
                      Great mel

You are familiar with the word feet-fetishist, aren't you?
                      AKA freaks!!

Actually I know a few people who like feet and all but 1 proclaim not to have a fetish!!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      Obsession.... it's called obsession
                      ^^ Good call!!

Intentional re-post - 1st one looks like his collar's trying to eat him!! 2nd one, sticky up hair and half undone shirt...me like!! *evil grin*

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      XD i have a very big bondage fetish.... this does not help
                      Hmmm, Lorne tied up... I could live with that!

*halo shines* I just gave everyone here what they wanted; shirtless, leather Lorne
                      This is where I'll get called a freak but I prefer some clothes on... the sexiest bit being knowing what's under there and what's to come rather than having it all laid out in full view....that make sense to anyone other than me??

But the leather...mmmmmmm

Originally posted by Plickies View Post

sigpic

Comment

Oh please do!
                        I love Joe.......................... *drifts off into gutter with QueenH*

Pro SGU
                        / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
                          Oh please do!
                          I love Joe.......................... *drifts off into gutter with QueenH*
                          *hands Grace a cocktail* might as well relax seeing as we're in the gutter pool LOL

I'm off to bed now, sweet dreams everyone *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            *hands Grace a cocktail* might as well relax seeing as we're in the gutter pool LOL

I'm off to bed now, sweet dreams everyone *waves*
                            Night queen. I must go as well. It's unfortunate that we need to be awake when we get to work
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm almost off to bed as well. I got stuck in the Burbank Con Thread oggling all the pretty pictures of our pretty boy.

*sigh*

I'd post some, but some of the ladies there ask that their pic not be reposted, so whoever wants to go look just might do so. Nothing we haven't seen yet, but it's nice to see all the same.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=48788&page=45

By now I can almost tell you what Kavan was talking about from the pics alone. Pathetic, I know.

Kethry
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Hey, I'm almost off to bed as well. I got stuck in the Burbank Con Thread oggling all the pretty pictures of our pretty boy.

*sigh*

I'd post some, but some of the ladies there ask that their pic not be reposted, so whoever wants to go look just might do so. Nothing we haven't seen yet, but it's nice to see all the same.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=48788&page=45

By now I can almost tell you what Kavan was talking about from the pics alone. Pathetic, I know.

Kethry

Thank you for the heads up. Will be over there momentarily . Kavan pics!!!!

sig by DG .
                                I can be found here:

Comment

Working...
                                X