• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne: ok thunkers whose next?
    Perkin: me me!

Comment

Hutston we have a problem!

Someone has started a thread, with a poll, about "Who is the gay character on Atlantis?"

The bad news- Lorne is leading!

We need to change this NOW! The thread is here

Lorne needs you vote now!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Nice banner and welcome!
        Nice banner, but, the quote was actually "I skipped that course in Major's school".

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post

And I'm right after her !

OT for job related stuffs:

Spoiler:
          Ok, I went to work. Really should have stayed home and rested, casue goodness knows I don't get that chance on my actual days off. I've felt crappy all week and it hasn't helped we are all under the added stress of our DA's sister being the trainee. Well, Bossman and I sparred gloriously today. Honestly I'm shocked I still have a job somedays with the arguments we get into . He's po'd because I had the audacity to train her raight and take my time in answering her questions and making sure she understood the stuff. Seriously, in food service you have to, especially with some of the product we have. It's not Rocket Science, but you'd be amazed at how many people screw it up. So we get into it, and then he storms off to do his paperwork. The sparring match took up some precious time, so in the rush to get things done, I forget a few things, but not major things. Little things that anyone else would have forgotten as well.

He starts throwing stuff and scarring off the other employees that just showed up and our trainee , and thusly making me even madder at him. Thankfully one of the other managers show up and tell him to go in the back and cool off. So when I'm ready to get into my spot for the day (which was basically me floating all day from the grill to the friers, to this and that and everything else!) Bossman calls me back to the office. I knwo from his toe it wont be pretty. I fully expected an @$$ chewing. I got the opposite. It floored me! He thanked me for the job I've been doing and how I'm one of the best crew members he's got and he knows that he can trust me to get the job done right. He apologized for blowing up like he did, but apparently the higher ups are not giving us labor adjustments for our trainee, with the exception of twenty hours for the entire four weeks she is with us. For those not in the know, it means the store gets screwed out of money and we have to work with fewer people around to compensate for the expense of having the trainee.

It really sucks. But I'm still floored. I never expected him do it. I knew he was mad and I fully expected him to get me going so bad that I'd either be walking out on my own or in handcuffs. I normally have my temper under grips, but I've been under so much stress lately its getting harder and harder. So it started out not so great, but ended on a good note. And if I hadn't shared it before, I work for Wendy's . Its the only fast food resturant I've ever worked for, but I've been in food service all my life- Grew up on a farm that grew the produce and cows and then I moved over to delis and cafes, eventually to bigger sit down resturants. Maybe I should just quit and open my own .

Phew. That was a novel . The Lorne pics are all wonderful. And for those that want to know my story pitch: It's bubbling bath oil, with the Atlantis moons full behind him.

sig by DG .
          I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

Someone has started a thread, with a poll, about "Who is the gay character on Atlantis?"

I feel bad, i voted for lorne *ducks* but thats only cause my mind is really in the gutter.....ronon...lorne...me............(i'm gone)

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/when_i_am_queen127/stargate/uvs081212-042-1.jpg
              I'lll fight ya for him!!

Aww it's OK hun *huggles* Don't stress out too much, it's only speculation *huggles* I voted for him, it's a strong possibility, but then I'm a total slasher so it doesn't bother me!! Last time I looked he had 50% of the votes!!

Lorne to JPJ: Shhh, it's ok. Come for a cuddle!

Edit: Perkin I'm beginning to think we were seperated at birth!!!!

sigpic

Comment

lol, i bet u imagined it was lorne the whole time
                Maaaaaaaaaaaybe *tries to find her halo and finds it missing*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Huh?
                At Burbank a fellow thunker(and my bff) AW *points over in her direction* was in costume, including a thigh holster. So I spent a good chunk of the weekend fixing it because it just did NOT want to stay where it was supposed to.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

i know how about a confused lorne
                  Spoiler:

Comment

i know how about a confused lorne
                    Spoiler:
                    Poor Lorne. We'll have to snuggle him and cuddle him .

I had already voted. I went for Chuck. Call it a gut feeling.

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

I'lll fight ya for him!!

Aww it's OK hun *huggles* Don't stress out too much, it's only speculation *huggles* I voted for him, it's a strong possibility, but then I'm a total slasher so it doesn't bother me!! Last time I looked he had 50% of the votes!!

Lorne to JPJ: Shhh, it's ok. Come for a cuddle!

Well I did need a hug, but not from someone who voted for Lorne!

How could you Perkins and QH! *Sticks tongue out at both and goes to comfort Lorne!*

I feel bad, i voted for lorne *ducks* but thats only cause my mind is really in the gutter.....ronon...lorne...me............(i'm gone)
                      Evil Perkins! EVIL! I voted chuck, cause, he!
                      sigpic
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Thanks QH I really need a hug, espcially at Perkins's voting for him AND YOU! How Could you!!! *Sticks tongue out at Perkins & QH*
                        Awww hun

If it is him it doesn't change his character or how gorgeous he is! I think it would add some depth to his character, which TPTB in their infinite stupidity have failed to add of late

sigpic

Comment

Oh I want depth to Lorne's character, but I will not support or believe anything else they write if it is him!

QH: I editted my post, sorry
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol, that may well be and your form the uk as well.......lol

Comment

Awww hun

If it is him it doesn't change his character or how gorgeous he is! I think it would add some depth to his character, which TPTB in their infinite stupidity have failed to add of late
                              I do have one small beef if it is lorne, which to be totally honest i dont think it is (what with the military situation) and that is that he was seen to paint in sunday, and it would be a little stereotypical, the 'sensitive gay painter!'

Comment

Just cause he paints, does not make him gay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X