I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Evening, fellow thunkers.

I am back. It wasn't quite as sunny and nice as promised, but we made do with what we got.

Nice pics all around.

Did anything happen while I was ghost hunting?

Kethry
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

LLPB

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

You were ghost hunting, kethry?

And BTW, you all know what's the funniest thing about the laptop? The subcontractor which does the technical support for Fujitsu Siemens is based in a small town near to where I'm living (and, even funnier: I'll be in exactly that town the weekend after the next). My laptop is only an hour's drive way from me and it's still just not coming back
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

*waves* afternoon thunkers, just popping by for a brief visit before I go cheer my head off for the football game.

How is everyone today?
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              *waves* afternoon thunkers, just popping by for a brief visit before I go cheer my head off for the football game.

How is everyone today?
              *Waves back* I'm fine Wanting more Lorne but nothing new there
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                You were ghost hunting, kethry?

And BTW, you all know what's the funniest thing about the laptop? The subcontractor which does the technical support for Fujitsu Siemens is based in a small town near to where I'm living (and, even funnier: I'll be in exactly that town the weekend after the next). My laptop is only an hour's drive way from me and it's still just not coming back
                Grab the laptop! Drop in and give them a piece of your mind! Hit the *******s!

*LOL*

Not really ghost hunting, but doing a castle tour and the ladies doing the info part told us about the resident ghosts. *LOL* Of course, no groaning or rattling of chains while we were there.

Kethry
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                      Grab the laptop! Drop in and give them a piece of your mind! Hit the *******s!
                      According to the support hotline, it's not the support subcontractor's fault but that of the subcontractor who produces the mainboards... Honestly, simply giving me a new laptop would probably be the easier thing to do... I'm just waiting for someone to tell me they couldn't do it because the mainboard subcontractor went broke because of the recent world economy crisis (yes, watching "Anne Will" right now... one of her editors seems to be a fan of "Grey's Anatomy" ).

Not really ghost hunting, but doing a castle tour and the ladies doing the info part told us about the resident ghosts. *LOL* Of course, no groaning or rattling of chains while we were there.
                      Always the same with those ghosts... they never show up when you want them to
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Hope your laptop gets fixed soon and returns home to you soon, RowenaR.

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia
                                Hi all

Nice pic *Removes other guy* even better

Whats been going on whys everyone having rant-a-thons?
                                Because Kavan aren't in SGA enough and not mentioned enough and he wont be in more Sanctuary episode this season
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X