No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a wishlist for Stargate Alumni I'd like to see BSG, that's Tobias Mehler and Kavan Smith (cross fingers) down, next hopefully with be Teryl Rothery.

Here's a spygate icon I made.

Comment

OMG! What if the amazing PTB grace us with an Apollo-like Kavan scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        You mean the itty-bitty towel? I doubt it, but I'll be happy with the tank top and flightsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          that would be soo good....
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hey Lexa I don't think we have properly welcomed you. Welcome to the Love Lorne thread where Lorne's first name is Marcus and we love to post pictures of Kavan Smith in other thing right now BSG.

So tell us how you noticed Lorne and found this great thread that is not yet five stars. (VOTE people!)

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Hmmm... I worry about him if he's from Pegasus. They're an unremittingly horrible, loutish, disgusting lot. Spoilers for BSG ep Pegasus
              Spoiler:
              The crew of the Peg (the male part, at least) routinely raped and beat their female cylon prisoner.

Hope Kavan's character breaks the mold. Or better yet, let him be a Galactica pilot. Better chance of seeing him more often that way.
              Same. If he is to be a Pegasus pilot, let's hope he's one of the exceptions. Laird seemed pretty alright though.

Comment

Or it could be interesting seeing Kavan play a bad guy.

Comment

Found some caps from Enemy Mine that I don't remember seeing before:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...INE%5F078.html
                  (scopin' out his girls)

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...INE%5F152.html
                  ("Good thing my girls aren't quite THAT voracious!")

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...INE%5F164.html
                  ("That's gotta hurt!")

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...INE%5F557.html
                  (Why the hell are they focusing on that twit in the glasses?? )

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...INE%5F737.html
                  (may have seen this one, actually, but it's a good shot)

Comment

yep yep ... good stuff.
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Oldies but goodies.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Lorne is HOTT!!!!! is his fiurst name now known as marcus to all the fans????
                        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

We named him and we call him that. I don't know how much further it goes than that.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            ok, may be early, but i had a long day that started at 5:30am and consisted of standing out in the cold getting nuzzled and drooled on by horses. Thanx for the pic assault Purple they'll be a great insentive for SLD tonite! alrighty, nite all! overdose on SLD!
                            Wow, *Hugs OS*...no need to assult, I give a way hugs easily, LOL
                            Glad you like them!
                            You ladies have been busy tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Squee! *bows to the BSG PTB*

Looks like he'll be a pilot since he has a callsign. He'll probably be from the Pegasus. Hmmm... Viper or Raptor pilot... so many questions.

So when is BSG on again? Is it going to be showing early in Canada as well or am I going to have to wait till January?
                              It says right next to the ep # Jan. 2006. Something to look forward to. I am an avid watcher, and loved the Lee towel scene. I almost went into shock! Was quivering and in disbelief!! Couldn't close my mouth and was glad no one else was in the room!! LOL

We could only hope for a scene mildly close to that for Kavan/Buster!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Hmmm... I worry about him if he's from Pegasus. They're an unremittingly horrible, loutish, disgusting lot. Spoilers for BSG ep Pegasus
                                Spoiler:
                                The crew of the Peg (the male part, at least) routinely raped and beat their female cylon prisoner.

Hope Kavan's character breaks the mold. Or better yet, let him be a Galactica pilot. Better chance of seeing him more often that way.
                                Leave it to Shadow to think of the worst possible scenario!! I hope he is a good guy, the moral conscience for that ship! But if not, we can see him in an expanded acting roll!

Comment

Working...
                                X