Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Adorable OS!! Great Job! snurching........
    thanx! and snurch all u like..
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

You had to mention body shots!! Now I will be thinking of Lornes tight abs all day!! guh!
      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Damn, watched the fifth episode of Reunion and still no Kavan Smith.

Comment

Blue is having withdrawals! Poor BB

Comment

Blue is having withdrawals! Poor BB
            True, I'm watching a show I don't really care for just to see if I can catch a glimpse of KS. He better be in the next episode dammit.

Maybe I should go and watch Runner just to cheer me up.

Comment

didn't nici say his character died in like the first or second ep? or was that something different? i swear it was reunion...
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                didn't nici say his character died in like the first or second ep? or was that something different? i swear it was reunion...
                Really? *goes back a couple of pages* Nope, that was for another thing.

9 more days till new eps of Atlantis. *happy dance* Good chance that KS is in 'The Hive'.

Comment

I've been downloading episodes of The 4400 just to get a Kavan fix. As for my own Atlantis withdrawls, it helps to be reading fan fiction (and writing it) and having the entire first half of the season downloaded! I cannot wait until I can start getting the new episodes from Canada in 2 weeks!
                  ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                    I've been downloading episodes of The 4400 just to get a Kavan fix. As for my own Atlantis withdrawls, it helps to be reading fan fiction (and writing it) and having the entire first half of the season downloaded! I cannot wait until I can start getting the new episodes from Canada in 2 weeks!
                    Please let me know when you do via PM. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      Really? *goes back a couple of pages* Nope, that was for another thing.

9 more days till new eps of Atlantis. *happy dance* Good chance that KS is in 'The Hive'.
                      9 days! sweet!! I'll be waiting!!
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Marcus is going international!

New Atlantis eps will air everywhere before they will here in the US Oh well

Comment

Well, we always new Canada had them first but I think everyone else is after us. The down loads will be available when Canada's shows air because they put them up on the internet. But most everywhere else is behind us (the US).
                          The great thing about getting dl from Canada is that they broadcast in HD I think!

Comment

I think they're aired in the UK before us too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              yep they are.. but they'll only be a few eps in front of us i think... Canada will be way far ahead..
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                I have a friend on another thunk thread who is British and they are just now getting ep 904 of Stargate. I was going by that. I'll ask her if that is on a rerun or original showing.

Comment

Working...
                                X