Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, so many pics ... yay!

Thanks GatetheWay and purpletoo1 for them!!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

is his name Marcus yet??? i know i have asked this like a billion time but i really wanna know!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

*squee* OMG! *dies*
        Such lovly pix, i just want to stare forever, but sadly i have class... urg... i think i might have to be carried away..
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I don't remember this being posted before, but here's a pic of KS from his stint as Vincent on Jeremiah.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            I don't remember this being posted before, but here's a pic of KS from his stint as Vincent on Jeremiah.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...vincent-lg.jpg
            nice pic of Kavan there!!!!!!

Comment

What a terrific thing to wake up to! Now I don't want to go to class!

New Marcus / Kavan pics are all great!

Terrific find Gate I knew he played in the unaired pilot but I didn't know that there were actually pics out there of him!

And Kavan with a beard? Really, really hot. It doesn't look like a stuck on rug like in 4400!

Comment

Okay, so I'm sitting here at school (hehe) and I just started looking at Kavan's credits from IMDB ... and he was in "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story" ... I've seen that movie like three times! LOL He played the young Dick Clark ... argh, I can barely remember him ... now I want them to replay it again! hehe
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                  is his name Marcus yet??? i know i have asked this like a billion time but i really wanna know!!!!
                  No official word yet but I treat it like it is - I know certainly I use the name Marcus Lorne all over the web and Shadow has been known to haunt TPTB.

We've even gone to other websites (SciFiWorld.net) and talked about it too. I've asked the webmaster of SciFiWorld if he could request an interview with Kavan's agent even.

Comment

*OS gets time to look at larger pics*
                    OMG! Ah, the first 10 minutes of that movie were pure heaven!
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      No official word yet but I treat it like it is - I know certainly I use the name Marcus Lorne all over the web and Shadow has been known to haunt TPTB.

We've even gone to other websites (SciFiWorld.net) and talked about it too. I've asked the webmaster of SciFiWorld if he could request an interview with Kavan's agent even.
                      I've posted it over on the sci-fi board that we've named him Marcus. Like Cath said its not "official" but I'm sure it will be soon enough...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        *OS gets time to look at larger pics*
                        OMG! Ah, the first 10 minutes of that movie were pure heaven!
                        i bet it was......

Comment

*makes mental note to try and watch MtM when it's on again* LOL
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Okay out of is FIVE apperances on The Outer Limits, we LorneLovers have gotten pics from 4 of the eps!

"Caught in the Act" (1.16)

"Straight and Narrow" (2.8)

"Criminal Nature" (4.1)

"Stasis" (6.9)

"Flower Child" (7.12)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Okay out of is FIVE apperances on The Outer Limits, we LorneLovers have gotten pics from 4 of the eps!

"Caught in the Act" (1.16)

"Straight and Narrow" (2.8)

"Criminal Nature" (4.1)

"Stasis" (6.9)

"Flower Child" (7.12)
                              go us!
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

This bites but I'm off to class. One upside is I think I've got another idea for a Marcus series

Comment

Working...
                                X