No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I saw him in See Spot Run! It was on one morning when I woke up and I wasn't sure if that was him or not!

Comment

FYI, just added another chapter to my fic, making the grand total now 5 chapters...

thanx for the reviews Cath! I take it you like it.. oh and regarding the airforce regs we'll be getting into that in i'd say two more chapters. don't worry, i know about that, and I have everything all planned out... my brain is like on overload with this... we'll soon be finding out whats in the package and exactly what happened in the past (backstory muse is working on overdrive)

edit... hehe, just noticed I moved up in rank...
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

No problem with the reviews OS and congrats on the rank.

Marcus fiction rules!!

And now for my good nights - I'm going to bed for a night filled with terrific Marcus dreams

Comment

thanx Cath. well time for me to head to bed too. SLD all!!
          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone!
            (i worked on the site again today ... gettin' closer to actually adding stuff. LOL!)
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

good news Nici!! Looking forward to it!

Comment

FYI added chapter 6 to my fic...

POD

OrangeSwirl

Comment

If I'm reading the schedule right, I think Kavan's ep of Smallville is airing somewhere on Saturday. WGN? And some others, which I think are local. Easy for folks to look up, anyway, and it DEFINITELY looks like something worth tuning in to see, if those screencaps are any indication.

Comment

Attention! November is a happy month!!

From what i can confirm...
                    Kavan's ep of Smallville entitled Kinetic (ep 1x13) will be on ABCfamily channel Monday Nov 14 @ 7 pm EST
                    and! yes there is an and!
                    His ep of SG-1 entitled Enemy Mine (ep 7xsomething) will be on Sci-Fi Monday Nov 21 @ 7 pm EST

if you aren't covered by this timezone, check your local listing, i'm sure you'll find something...

Thank you. That is all...

EDIT
                    Yikes! oops totally noticed i screwed up the dates.. *shakes fist at teeny calendar* They are now correct.. used to say 7th and 14th, should be 14th and 21st... sorry all...
                    Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 02 November 2005, 05:47 PM.
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      If I'm reading the schedule right, I think Kavan's ep of Smallville is airing somewhere on Saturday. WGN? And some others, which I think are local. Easy for folks to look up, anyway, and it DEFINITELY looks like something worth tuning in to see, if those screencaps are any indication.
                      Cool, thanks for the info! I want to see his eps of outerlimits too

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        FYI added chapter 6 to my fic...

POD

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ys/LBcap23.jpg
                        "You are a writing machine lately OS!!"

Comment

Whew, glad to see the forum back up and running. It wasn't working for me for awhile there. Thanks OS for the tv updates. It's been awhile since I've seen "Enemy Mine" but I do believe that ep was what triggered me to like Kavan (then Atlantis just made it final! hehe)
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yes, the nasty forum elves kept the forum down for over 12 hours today! Evil little varments!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              "You are a writing machine lately OS!!"
                              yeah well my day dream, and actual dreams are running on over drive... oh right, had a very vivid dream last nite. should i share?
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

I agree Purple, I tried to get on this morning but no luck!

I think we need some sort of contest here...not sure what though. Ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X