No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To add to the height discussion... I'll be 21 in May and the last time we measured, I was 6'5. And apparently, I've still got some growing to do. I think the doctor said I'll keep growing until I'm 25 (I think). But anyway, I get my height from my mom's side. My dad's side of the family has a bunch of shorties!

Comment

"Boy do I feel short."

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

hell i dont know how tall i am half the time... either 5'4 or 5'5
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, LorneLovers come in all shapes and sizes! *laughs* But we're all brought together from a love for Lorne

Comment

A pic spam to start the day
            I'm nice that way

Spoiler:
            This is my new fav pic, love his expression in this one

I like him in these clothes, dunnu why...

And last but not least, just becasue someone *cough*Elizabeth Bartlett*cough* alway find this pic funny
            Last edited by melfan; 03 April 2008, 11:26 PM. Reason: forgot about spoilertag, so many piccies
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Wow, LorneLovers come in all shapes and sizes! *laughs* But we're all brought together from a love for Lorne

Intentional repost! And yes, that was put beautifully Cathain: we're all brough together from a love for Lorne! Hoorah!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              A pic spam to start the day
              I'm nice that way

Spoiler:
              This is my new fav pic, love his expression in this one

I like him in these clothes, dunnu why...

And last but not least, just becasue someone *cough*Elizabeth Bartlett*cough* alway find this pic funny
              I love those at the top! He looks good in purple!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Intentional repost! And yes, that was put beautifully Cathain: we're all brough together from a love for Lorne! Hoorah!
                Yup

I love those at the top! He looks good in purple!
                He does doesn't he!
                san, I'm sorry for not uploaded Kavan appearence in Time Tunnel yet, life been hectict this week, comes home at 23, doesn't go to bed until 2-3, sleep till 12.
                And I'm gonna go to my parents this weekend, so probably next week...
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yup

He does doesn't he!
                  san, I'm sorry for not uploaded Kavan appearence in Time Tunnel yet, life been hectict this week, comes home at 23, doesn't go to bed until 2-3, sleep till 12.
                  And I'm gonna go to my parents this weekend, so probably next week...
                  He really does look good in purple! Not every man becomes even more manly and better looking with that colour on!

And girl, don't worry about the clips! I am way too busy to even watch them (still haven't seen SRM for example), so take your time! Btw, that rhythm of yours sounds exhausting.. Have always got those evening shifts, or do they change?
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

He really does look good in purple! Not every man becomes even more manly and better looking with that colour on!

And girl, don't worry about the clips! I am way too busy to even watch them (still haven't seen SRM for example), so take your time! Btw, that rhythm of yours sounds exhausting.. Have always got those evening shifts, or do they change?
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I've got shift, one week I start 6.20-14.45, next week 14.30-22.25 and next week back to 6.20 again.

This week has been a bit off, I haven't even tried to get up earlier or try get to bed later.

Comment

-->

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      sounds really exhausting! Either way the shift is heavy! Then I'm glad I'm still a student. I always put myself on a 9-5 shift, with classes and then after dinner I never work anymore, but like you, when you work, you can't just make that call.
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

-->

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        sounds really exhausting! Either way the shift is heavy! Then I'm glad I'm still a student. I always put myself on a 9-5 shift, with classes and then after dinner I never work anymore, but like you, when you work, you can't just make that call.
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        it is at times, and like you say, can't really make that call when you work

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          it is at times, and like you say, can't really make that call when you work

Spoiler:

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          sucks..

Awwwwww! So adorkable! I can never see those pics enough!
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            sucks..

Awwwwww! So adorkable! I can never see those pics enough!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Big Time

Adorkable! That's a new word!
                            I use Thunkalisious!

Comment

CON ALERT!

In May Kavan will be at the Orlando Sci-Fi Expo.

May 16-18, 2008

http://vulkon.com/site/orlando-sci-fi-expo/

sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                CON ALERT!

In May Kavan will be at the Orlando Sci-Fi Expo.

May 16-18, 2008

http://vulkon.com/site/orlando-sci-fi-expo/

Dammit! I was so hoping he'd come to the Dutch Star Con, but that's that same weekend..
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X