Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    If I hadn't known it was him and had to guess, do you know what had given it aaway a bit?
    His eyebrows!
    Spoiler:

Oh, I really love the first one. He is so young and sweet:-)

Comment

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Thank you ALL for the Sexy Pics of Lorne ;-) f I may do so I'd like to ask a shippy question : If you had to choose a romantic interest for Lorne ( beside yourself ;-) ) who would you choose and why ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Quick Picspam tonight: "Baby" Kavan

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              -legasp- blasphamy!

I finally got caught up on the rest of s4 of SGA and
              Spoiler:
              seeing Lorne in 'The Last Man' cheered me up 'cause before that I watched 'Kindred pt.2' which had me in tears for most of it. I squeed rather loud when I saw the "future" Lorne and was happy that they finally promoted him

Also at the beginning I half-expected Lorne to say that he didn't trust the Genii 'cause they set a bounty on his head, kidnapped him, and almost blew him up.

Is it horrible of me that
              Spoiler:
              when the building collapsed I was more concerned about Lorne then everyone else?
              You're totally right! How could I have forgotten that he also had a thing with the Genii when I watched that ep!

And no that wasn't horrible of you I was only focused on Lorne, and how he covered his head with his arms too. No idea how the rest was doing, even though I'm a Shep whumper too

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Spoiler:
              Couldn't they have put it in the scripts?
              John saying something like. You don't trust them and Lorne says: They did put a preice on my head for my ancient gene kidnapped me and was gonna nuke the planet I was on, so no, not so much! A line to die for!
              That would have been brilliant!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
              Thank you ALL for the Sexy Pics of Lorne ;-) f I may do so I'd like to ask a shippy question : If you had to choose a romantic interest for Lorne ( beside yourself ;-) ) who would you choose and why ?

Kimberly
              I'm a very stubborn shipper, so no one right now. She has to be really, really nice to make that a possibility for me. Not Teyla, not Weir (God no..). Only one that would maybe fit would be Carter IMHO, but she's with O'Neill, so that's not going to happen either. What about yourself Kimberly? With who (whom? ) do you see him?

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Quick Picspam tonight: "Baby" Kavan
              Oh my, that IS baby Kavan! So young!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

melfan
                Spoiler:
                Couldn't they have put it in the scripts?
                John saying something like. You don't trust them and Lorne says: They did put a preice on my head for my ancient gene kidnapped me and was gonna nuke the planet I was on, so no, not so much! A line to die for!
                I thought something like that - totally agree with you.

Kimberly
                Spoilers for Season 5
                Spoiler:

As there will be a female team introduced in Season 5 - Major Anne Teldy, Captain Alicia Vega, Sgt. Dusty Wells and Dr. Alison Porter. I assume some of them are not already on Atlantis and will have to gate from Earth. If so, I'd like one (or two? ) of them to be his ex-girlfriend/wife. And see the look on his face when they arrive! Lots of potential angst/love there!
                sigpic

Comment

Kimberly
                  Besides being a Lorne and Sheppard thunker I like reading slash
                  Does this really need to be written down?
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

If you had to choose a romantic interest for Lorne ( beside yourself ;-) ) who would you choose and why ?

Kimberly
                    If I had to ship Lorne and a character from the SG 'verse I'd have to go with Elizabeth 'cause they're always getting Shep out of trouble together and plus she's always checking him out. (who wouldn't?)

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      If I had to ship Lorne and a character from the SG 'verse I'd have to go with Elizabeth 'cause they're always getting Shep out of trouble and plus she's always checking him out.

Spoiler:

She does indeed! Maybe there's more of a Torri/Kavan thing going on there
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Picspam!
                        Spoiler:

S&R Spoilers
                        Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Blond!Kavan

Comment

ACK! I need some sexy!Lorne!!!
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

...like this?

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                                ACK! I need some sexy!Lorne!!!
                                Sexy!Lorne we hear
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X