Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Spoiler:
    just becasue someone *cough*Elizabeth Bartlett*cough* alway find this pic funny
    (now everyone in the library is wondering why I'm trying so hard not to laugh)

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    In May Kavan will be at the Orlando Sci-Fi Expo.

May 16-18, 2008
    now if he'll sign up for the SGcon in Chicago in August I'd have a real reason for going.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Arhhhhhhhh, would so love it if he came to a collector mania fair in the UK!!

Make my millennium!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

In the UK, Five's afternoon movie was Danielle Steel's Mixed Blessings. My mum was watching it. Luckly i came down stairs at the right time to see Kavan.

Made by hobbleit over at
        Spoiler:
        supernatural.tv

My Facebook
        My livejournal

Comment

Yeah that was a good movie. Kavan's character was just too cute with the baby.
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by EmSyd View Post
            In the UK, Five's afternoon movie was Danielle Steel's Mixed Blessings. My mum was watching it. Luckly i came down stairs at the right time to see Kavan.
            Originally posted by Nici View Post
            Yeah that was a good movie. Kavan's character was just too cute with the baby.
            Another one on my to watch list
            I doubt it comes to Sweden tough, have too look elsewhere
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hey there thunkers
              sigpic

Comment

Aaagh. Missed that. Just got home from work. Just checked and it isn't being repeated either.

Still it's the weekend. Not all bad then.

On the height thing. I'm 5' 6". seem to be in between everyone on here
                sigpic

Comment

Well i'm 5ft 8, so there isn't much between me and kavan.

Made by hobbleit over at
                  Spoiler:
                  supernatural.tv

My Facebook
                  My livejournal

Comment

my grandma was watching that when i went to visit her, she turned it off just after i arrived.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      Am I the shortest person here? Did I calculate this right? I'm 5'3 (1,59 meters). I hate being so short.... my little baby sis is seven years younger and so much taller, it's embarassing.
                      No, you're not the shortest if you count lurkers, too. I'm 4'11". I seldom post but I lurk from time to time. Hi everyone! Love the pictures and all the funny comments.

Comment

Ooooh! It's Kavan Smith day at the Vancouver con!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Munchkin View Post
                          No, you're not the shortest if you count lurkers, too. I'm 4'11". I seldom post but I lurk from time to time. Hi everyone! Love the pictures and all the funny comments.
                          Hi Munchkin!
                          Are you Delurking or are you just here on a short visit
                          Wouldn't surprise me if you stayed. I was a lurker a while before taking the step of creating a account.
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I wish....oh I wish I had a picture....
                            He's hot.... oh so hot.....

Oh I wish.... Oh I wish I get to see him.....

Oh wait.... *Squeeeeeee*
                            I do....
                            sigpic
                            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                              I wish....oh I wish I had a picture....
                              He's hot.... oh so hot.....

Oh I wish.... Oh I wish I get to see him.....

Oh wait.... *Squeeeeeee*
                              I do....
                              Someone needs pictures!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Aaagh. Missed that. Just got home from work. Just checked and it isn't being repeated either.

Still it's the weekend. Not all bad then.

On the height thing. I'm 5' 6". seem to be in between everyone on here
                                there is always rentals or better still buy it just so you can watch his part over and over and over and over and over AND over again!
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X