• Show
Clear All

hey there thunkers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      hey there thunkers
      Hi, CKO!

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        My god, he look so young in this pic!
        He does, doesn't he! Really, really young!

hey there thunkers
        Hello hello!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          He does, doesn't he! Really, really young!

Hello hello!
          If I hadn't known it was him and had to guess, do you know what had given it aaway a bit?
          His eyebrows!
          Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            Sacrilige!!!!! TV Zone spelt Lornes name wrong!!! HOW DARE THEY!
            -legasp- blasphamy!

I finally got caught up on the rest of s4 of SGA and
            Spoiler:
            seeing Lorne in 'The Last Man' cheered me up 'cause before that I watched 'Kindred pt.2' which had me in tears for most of it. I squeed rather loud when I saw the "future" Lorne and was happy that they finally promoted him

Also at the beginning I half-expected Lorne to say that he didn't trust the Genii 'cause they set a bounty on his head, kidnapped him, and almost blew him up.

Is it horrible of me that
            Spoiler:
            when the building collapsed I was more concerned about Lorne then everyone else?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              -legasp- blasphamy!

Spoiler:
              seeing Lorne in 'The Last Man' cheered me up 'cause before that I watched 'Kindred pt.2' which had me in tears for most of it. I squeed rather loud when I saw the "future" Lorne and was happy that they finally promoted him

Also at the beginning I half-expected Lorne to say that he didn't trust the Genii 'cause they set a bounty on his head, kidnapped him, and almost blew him up.

Spoiler:
              when the building collapsed I was more concerned about Lorne then everyone else?

well
              Spoiler:
              being concerned 'bout Lorne is always good
              sigpic

Comment

well
                Spoiler:
                that is true...I wouldn't be much of a Lorne Thunker if I wasn't.

Comment

If I hadn't known it was him and had to guess, do you know what had given it aaway a bit?
                  His eyebrows!
                  Spoiler:

SCRUMPTIOUS PICS melfan He is so SIZZLING HOT

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

-legasp- blasphamy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Couldn't they have put it in the scripts?
                    John saying something like. You don't trust them and Lorne says: They did put a preice on my head for my ancient gene kidnapped me and was gonna nuke the planet I was on, so no, not so much! A line to die for!

well
                    Spoiler:
                    that is true...I wouldn't be much of a Lorne Thunker if I wasn't.
                    Nope, we wouldn't

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                    SCRUMPTIOUS PICS melfan He is so SIZZLING HOT

Kimberly

He's very thunkalisious!
                    Picspam!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=melfan;7974930]
                      Spoiler:
                      Couldn't they have put it in the scripts?
                      John saying something like. You don't trust them and Lorne says: They did put a preice on my head for my ancient gene kidnapped me and was gonna nuke the planet I was on, so no, not so much! A line to die for!

I know!

Comment

Love the pic!!! In fact- I love all the pics and cause there are soooooooooooooooo many I can't list them all

Originally Posted by taffy rose
                        Wow !! Thank you all for the SEXY PICS Woo-Hoo !!
                        Now if TPTB can write in a towel scene for Lorne or him in bed with a sheet on I'd be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing more ;-)

Kimberly

This is your lucky day

And this one is just sooooo *thunk*
                        Arh- sooo agree with you, i'm getting excited from just thinking bot it!

I would also be vvvvvvvvv grateful if some wouldn't mind making me a wonderful Lorne sig!

Also vvvvvv annoyed at TV Zone too- how coudl they- down with TV Zone!!

Role on when TPTB make him a regular- much more fun stories- not that the ones at the moment are bad!
                        Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 28 March 2008, 12:15 PM.
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

What program is this from?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...vintess018.jpg
                          sigpic
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

The 4400 where he played NTAC Agent Jed Garrity
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks- ALWAYS speaking- he's great what EVER the pic/angle/etc he's bril!

I now love photobucket lorne pics all day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                This pic is interesting. Not seen this before. I like surprises.

His eyebrows!
                                Spoiler:

Some more eyebrows - with all the other lovely bits of his face. *drools*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X