Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    How peaceful in here. Thanks for saving me from the evilness Melfan! Couldn't take it much longer out there *shivers*

Spoiler:

much, much better!
    I know, it's scary outside
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      I know, it's scary outside
      Indeed it is.. all that nazi talk.. where the hell does that come from!! *is angry*
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Indeed it is.. all that nazi talk.. where the hell does that come from!! *is angry*
        I think because of the clothes Old!Lorne had on him and a comment that McKay said
        Spoiler:
        "You know what's happening here."

Or something like it...
        So now there is a debate over that. That started out as a question if a painting in Lorne's office was the painting from Sunday!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I think because of the clothes Old!Lorne had on him and a comment that McKay said
          Spoiler:
          "You know what's happening here."

Or something like it...
          So now there is a debate over that. That started out as a question if a painting in Lorne's office was the painting from Sunday!
          Yeah, I saw your comment Nice city painting to Nazi clothing.. righty..
          I just really don't know where McKay got that from.. I really don't see that, but maybe I just refuse or something
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah, I saw your comment Nice city painting to Nazi clothing.. righty..
            I just really don't know where McKay got that from.. I really don't see that, but maybe I just refuse or something
            I think you're refusing to see
            Spoiler:
            For one thing, it's 25 years in the future. A lot of things could have happened it that time. One being Lorne in command of SGC!
            And McKay didn't say what was going on other than something was going on that he didn't like and obviosly not Lorne either, since he agreed to let McKay do it
            Last edited by melfan; 09 March 2008, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I think you're refusing to see
              Spoiler:
              For one thing, it's 25 years in the future. A lot of things could have happened it that time. One being Lorne in command of SGC!
              And McKay didn't say what was going on other than something was going on that he didn't like and obviosly not Lorne either, since he agreed to let McKay do it
              yes, it is probably refusal
              Spoiler:
              And def anything's possible, but I just don't see our nice Lorne being in charge of a government organization when the world's gone nazi. Only explanation would be that he still wanted SGC and outer space to be respected and dealt with well, so he took the job. Otherwise, no way And yes, otherwise he would have never agreed to it, so: Lorne was still a good guy! I'm relieved we've come to this conclusion Not that we ever thought otherwise

Just rememberd we may put this in spoilery things
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

yes, it is probably refusal
                Spoiler:
                And def anything's possible, but I just don't see our nice Lorne being in charge of a government organization when the world's gone nazi. Only explanation would be that he still wanted SGC and outer space to be respected and dealt with well, so he took the job. Otherwise, no way And yes, otherwise he would have never agreed to it, so: Lorne was still a good guy! I'm relieved we've come to this conclusion Not that we ever thought otherwise

Just rememberd we may put this in spoilery things
                Shush you

Spoiler:
                You right. Maybe SGC is outside the government in the future? Possible future... The alternate possible future...

Comment

Shush you

Spoiler:
                  You right. Maybe SGC is outside the government in the future? Possible future... The alternate possible future...

You forgot
                  Spoiler:
                  another timeline

It doesnt get any easier does it
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

You forgot
                    Spoiler:
                    another timeline

It doesnt get any easier does it
                    Spoiler:
                    Those timlines are tricky

You don't say?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Those timlines are tricky

You don't say?
                      they sure are, aren't they

Been hearing some nice thoughts about Lorne being the male Shep and O'Neill in the new SG series. I do like him as recurring though, such a nice surprise for my insides everytime Although, seeing him everytime all the time wouldnt be bad either of course
                      And he knows all the SG's, familiar to everyone, that could be an advantage. What you think?
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

they sure are, aren't they

Been hearing some nice thoughts about Lorne being the male Shep and O'Neill in the new SG series. I do like him as recurring though, such a nice surprise for my insides everytime Although, seeing him everytime all the time wouldnt be bad either of course
                        And he knows all the SG's, familiar to everyone, that could be an advantage. What you think?
                        Yea
                        Agree with you, he always gives me happytime he's onscreen
                        been watching Last Man at least 5 times now, and everytime Lorne is on screen I play back and watch it all over again Including Old!Lorne

Comment

my bet for mckay's

Spoiler:
                          you know what's happening here comment is...i think the IOA is running the whole ball game. and the IOA was to blame for things going caca

i think rod lays the deaths of his friends at the feet of the IOA and i think lorne works for them - or under them.

notice his uniform. do you really think the us mlitary is going to change unis that much???
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            notice his uniform. do you really think the us mlitary is going to change unis that much???
                            Well did you see
                            Spoiler:
                            the screen McKay was doing the calculations on? It was very 'Minority Report'. If technology advanced maybe the military uniforms did too.

Comment

Yea
                              Agree with you, he always gives me happytime he's onscreen
                              been watching Last Man at least 5 times now, and everytime Lorne is on screen I play back and watch it all over again Including Old!Lorne
                              i wish i could see it again, but for some reason my computer refuses to show me any vid with any program..

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Well did you see
                              Spoiler:
                              the screen McKay was doing the calculations on? It was very 'Minority Report'. If technology advanced maybe the military uniforms did too.
                              It was very
                              Spoiler:
                              minority report wasn;t it My immediate thought too
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

TLM
                                Spoiler:
                                Awesome episode!!! General Lorne!!! And the painting!!! LOVED Lorne in this ep! And I'm so glad he survived it all. I only think of al the angst he must have gone through. My whumpy mind takes me to so many places...

Also, I also thought of Minority Report.
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X