Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Been hearing some nice thoughts about Lorne being the male Shep and O'Neill in the new SG series. I do like him as recurring though, such a nice surprise for my insides everytime Although, seeing him everytime all the time wouldnt be bad either of course
    And he knows all the SG's, familiar to everyone, that could be an advantage. What you think?
    What's this new SG series you're talking about, SanGate? WHat's it going to be called do you know? Be great and interesting to see Lorne in a lead role if that is true.

TLM pic spam
    Spoiler:

All the leather Lorne/Kavan manips look great! Here's a link to a Kavan/Lorne in leather (manip) with that promo pic someone wanted. A friend of mine did this ages ago and I don't think she'd mind me sharing here at LorneLover's. Just letting people know its in my photobucket account. I'll just post a link, not the actual picture - if that's okay?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...therjacket.jpg
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      mmm thats so hot

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post

very lovely.... i like
      Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      What's this new SG series you're talking about, SanGate? WHat's it going to be called do you know? Be great and interesting to see Lorne in a lead role if that is true.

All the leather Lorne/Kavan manips look great! Here's a link to a Kavan/Lorne in leather (manip) with that promo pic someone wanted. A friend of mine did this ages ago and I don't think she'd mind me sharing here at LorneLover's. Just letting people know its in my photobucket account. I'll just post a link, not the actual picture - if that's okay?

nice work
      sigpic

Comment

you guys might like this
        http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/butterfly1.html

mirror, mirror: the butterfly's wing

it DOES start out SG1, but Lorne is in it.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ok, in last man when you see lorne's name plate on his desk his first initial is E. does anyone know what his name is or are we still floating in ambiguous land?

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Originally posted by Galilahi View Post
            ok, in last man when you see lorne's name plate on his desk his first initial is E. does anyone know what his name is or are we still floating in ambiguous land?
            tis Evan... but we've yet to hear it on the show... *pouts*
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm so glad I didn't try to manip it - these are amazing ladies!!!

In Lorne news, a few minor updates to the LorneLover PB today including art I found, a behind-the-scenes on "Doppleganger" and a new promo from "The Last Man"!

Spoiler:

By:Crimson Diablo - found on DA

Must be chilly on set?

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                tis Evan... but we've yet to hear it on the show... *pouts*
                I'm really hoping we get to hear it in s5
                Spoiler:
                I'm hoping for Search and Rescue to be the episode. With both him and Rodney trapped and possibly injured... maybe, just maybe we'll hear Rodney call him by his name or he'll say it to Rodney. *dreams*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*thunk* Thank so much gals!!! Makes me really wanne the see the real deal!!! Okay if I snurch?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

There is going to be a third Stargate series, so I was dreaming what it would be like if Lorne was the Shep/O'neill of that one

I'm really hoping we get to hear it in s5
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm hoping for Search and Rescue to be the episode. With both him and Rodney trapped and possibly injured... maybe, just maybe we'll hear Rodney call him by his name or he'll say it to Rodney. *dreams*
                    *dreams along*
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

popping in to say "I love him!!!!" that's all I got to say

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        popping in to say "I love him!!!!" that's all I got to say
                        Welcome Fainne! you can say more if you like. We have a gutter, where it's very cozy at times and you can say (almost ) anything.

Tech: Sir, there is a new member to the Thunk thread
                        Lorne: *Gulp*

all the credit goes to melfan for this one!!!

OT
                        I have no classes today! I was on my way in the train when a friend called and said that there were no classes at my faculty due to 'no water' in the city where i study.. too bad I had a presentation scheduled in half an hour.. So happy!!
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey Nici, where is that pic from? I've seen it around a lot, but I don't know where it's from. Is it from one of those Hallmark movies maybe?
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

It's from the thriller "Intensity" kavan's scenes are very good - rest of the movie, not so much lol
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                It's from the thriller "Intensity" kavan's scenes are very good - rest of the movie, not so much lol
                                Thanks! Another one on my list to download It's a well known problem around here huh, Kavan is the only good part about those movies..
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X