Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caps from The Last Man.

Spoiler:

While we still haven't heard anyone say Evan, there's an "E" on the general's nameplate.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I like the banner john_and_teyla_for_life!

And for my two-cents on "The Last Man":

Spoiler:
      Fantastic episode. I was glad to see Evan didn't bite the dust like damn near everyone else *laughs* And I agree, he aged very well! He's still quite the hottie, and anyone else notice? No wedding ring!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        A General Lorne WP?

Did anybody get HD caps of this ep? Me wanteth if someone did...

Major General is higher in rank than Brigadier General

mmmm no sorry.. that'll have to be my next one....

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

Spoiler:
        While we still haven't heard anyone say Evan, there's an "E" on the general's nameplate.

yes i noticed that.... maybe next season.

anyway... my newest wp

enjoy...

snurchin is fine... just keep my name on it...

behind the cut as it has a pic from DG in it

Spoiler:

CLICKY!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          Spoiler:

CLICKY!
          yesssss *snurches*

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Spoiler:
          Fantastic episode. I was glad to see Evan didn't bite the dust like damn near everyone else *laughs* And I agree, he aged very well! He's still quite the hottie, and anyone else notice? No wedding ring!
          Spoiler:
          *gasps* He's available! Wait... is that an "is", a "was" or a "will be"...timelines make me confuzzled...

Comment

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
            Still can't get rid him being a major, now, can we?

plz do...*tries to climb out of the gutter, slips back in... oh well, can't complain*
            atleast this time he could do what ever the hell he wanted

i can try i need to go hunting for clips tho
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

yesssss *snurches*

Spoiler:
              *gasps* He's available! Wait... is that an "is", a "was" or a "will be"...timelines make me confuzzled...

yes they do
              Spoiler:
              ohhh he so wouldnt be availble if i had my way.. *grins* ohhh right... timelines can be very confuzin
              sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  atleast this time he could do what ever the hell he wanted

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  ohhh he so wouldnt be availble if i had my way.. *grins* ohhh right... timelines can be very confuzin
                  But think about it, if (according to the Megaverse theory) there are an inifinite number of alternate/parallel realities always existing in conjuntion with our own, then, theoretically, there are realities out there where each of us... well, use your imagination...

Spoiler:

Comment

But think about it, if (according to the Megaverse theory) there are an inifinite number of alternate/parallel realities always existing in conjuntion with our own, then, theoretically, there are realities out there where each of us... well, use your imagination...
                    Well... there is one alternate reality I know of that fits my imagination perfectly Or... rather.... it is my imagination And I like it

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Ya know, when I was watching it, as holograph!Rodney told the sob stories of the rest of the team I was thinking "What about Lorne?" and then all of sudden he comes on screen as a General!!

I guess his love for the city won out in the end over his military training, it's definitely going to make me see Lorne in a new light now, knowing that it was him, in the end, that allowed Atlantis to be saved.

I just hope his lack of a red shirt in this episode doesn't constitute for a red shirt later on... I could deal with an AR red shirt, or AT like in this episode. Though... we had enough of a red shirt scare with Lorne in the past already so lets not tempt fate.

But golly gee whiz, when I saw him as the General I really really REALLY had to contain myself! My mother was sitting right next to me, and my brother on my other side... and there was a stranger visiting watching as well so I didn't want to look like a total idiot I still hunkered down, squeed to myself and did a few mini bounces on the couch and kept repeating "That is TOO cool" I think my mother was looking at me weird--probably thinking I'm too old for celeb crushes
                      I know exactly what you mean with everything! I was going,
                      Spoiler:
                      but what about Lorne then.. Well, we found out big time!! And yeah, I had other people watching with me too, so I had to really constrain myself. My mom knows something, but I think she also finds me a bit too old for crushes, so I was really hoping she wouldnt see my redhead and my inside squee mode at the general thing!! OMG!!

Me too. I've been jumping around like a madwoman for, oh, 7+ hours now because of happy lorne-yness. I just keeping bouncing whislt squeeing "general lorne! omg lorne! omg! LORNE!!!!". Pretty sure my parents are looking up pychiatrists right now...

Well... there is one alternate reality I know of that fits my imagination perfectly Or... rather.... it is my imagination And I like it
                      ooh, what if.. in another timeline I... and him... Gutter gutter!!

I'm still in such a Lorne squee mode, its unbelievable!!!! And thanks for the caps guys!! Really loving them!

TPTB should know how
                      Spoiler:
                      happy they made us LorneLovers!! Hopefully the red shirt is not going to be done now in season 5.. No no, happy bubble!!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

The red shirt thing doesn't even make sense unless Kavan decided to stop doing Atlantis.

It think its funny that some fan with wishfull thinking posted 14/20 of S5's eps with Lorne appearing. I'd seriously doubt that is true, Wikipedia is a very unreliable source

Comment

Add some leather chaps, spurs... replace that modern pistol with an '73 Colt Peacemaker and oh, gotta give him a horse to ride... *splashes happily in the gutter* Think he'd make a good deputy?
                          Are you truing to give me heartattach woman!
                          That is just so damn thunkable you can't believe!
                          Now I have an image of a cowby Lorne that I can't get rid of!

Wait, I don't think I wanna get rid of it!
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Can anyone pull me into the happy bubble?
                            Spoiler:
                            I've been reading too many fascist earth stories, which make me think about Lorne working as a general in that world, makes me fuzzy inside, in a bad way. I really want to feel good about the Lorne in this ep again! Help!
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Can anyone pull me into the happy bubble?
                              Spoiler:
                              I've been reading too many fascist earth stories, which make me think about Lorne working as a general in that world, makes me fuzzy inside, in a bad way. I really want to feel good about the Lorne in this ep again! Help!
                              *Opens Bubble to drag SanGate in*
                              Now you're safe from evilness
                              *Closes Bubble again*
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                *Opens Bubble to drag SanGate in*
                                Now you're safe from evilness
                                *Closes Bubble again*
                                How peaceful in here. Thanks for saving me from the evilness Melfan! Couldn't take it much longer out there *shivers*

much, much better!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X