• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Go Lornes own page on Wikipedia
      WOAH I see it... Now I feel like an idiot, but I swear it wasn't there when I last looked... I'm must be going crazy(-er than usual)

I'm so excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Are those above me the pics from that ending? oh my.. that's him? What have they done to our beloved Kavan!
        Personally, as much as the ending of Blade shocked me, “Fear Itself” from The 4400 was worse for me.

Also big hello to Marie for popping in, hugs to FF for a broken computer, fantastic walls nonsensestarfish!

And lets hope 14 of the 20 eps are right LorneLovers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Personally, as much as the ending of Blade shocked me, “Fear Itself” from The 4400 was worse for me.

Also big hello to Marie for popping in, hugs to FF for a broken computer, fantastic walls nonsensestarfish!

And lets hope 14 of the 20 eps are right LorneLovers!!!

Spoiler:

The ending of Blade had me pretty chocked as well
          How could they do that to him!

And i was heartbroken over him in Fear Itself from 4400, I just wanted to trough the screen and just hug him!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

OMG 14 out of 20! I remember a piece out of JM's blog where he hinted that it would be or much more of Katie Brown ór Lorne, or something like that, and since I kinda figured that the whole Katie Brown/Rodney thing was dead, I had my hopes up! And this is just fantastic news! Maybe even better than that the 4400 ended. It even says: regular! But that's hardly possible isn't it..

Still have to watch last half season of 4400, not getting more enthusiastic when that ep is worse than the blade one..

And FF, working in the library at 8.30 ugh.. Hope you finished it!
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

OMG 14 out of 20! I remember a piece out of JM's blog where he hinted that it would be or much more of Katie Brown ór Lorne, or something like that, and since I kinda figured that the whole Katie Brown/Rodney thing was dead, I had my hopes up! And this is just fantastic news! Maybe even better than that the 4400 ended. It even says: regular! But that's hardly possible isn't it..

Still have to watch last half season of 4400, not getting more enthusiastic when that ep is worse than the blade one..

Not worse, more emotional!
              Really wanted to hug him all better when I saw him in Fear Itself
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I wouldn't rely that much on wiki. Kavan is a regular, which means he only signs for individual eps. There is no way to know how many he's gonna shoot before all the eps are writen and he's signed for them. He doesn't have a contract.

But let's hope he has many and many eps ahead!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  I wouldn't rely that much on wiki. Kavan is a regular, which means he only signs for individual eps. There is no way to know how many he's gonna shoot before all the eps are writen and he's signed for them. He doesn't have a contract.

Aww shoot! I know that wiki aren't all that reliable, but if it's true and he will be in 14 eps of 20, I very happy about that. And I know things can change, but right now I living in a dream world that Lorne will be in 16 eps in season 5!
                  Don't burst the bubble I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                    Sorry to hear about your laptop, FF and hope it gets fixed soon.
                    Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    ...hugs to FF for a broken computer...
                    Thanks guys, I ended up staying in the library until 10pm
                    And the guy from Sony said I probably won't get my laptop back for 5-10 days. Argh!

Comment

Ah, that kind of regular.. hmm.. and yeah, I know you're right about the writing and all, just hoping they know what every story is gonna be about and who's going to be in them. *trying very hard to make the news reliable *

Aww shoot! I know that wiki aren't all that reliable, but if it's true and he will be in 14 eps of 20, I very happy about that. And I know things can change, but right now I living in a dream world that Lorne will be in 16 eps in season 5!
                      Don't burst the bubble I'm in!
                      Precisely what I wanted to say! I'm just going to live in my happy bubble for the next months hoping he's in all of them until proven otherwise! And wiki just made me feel very happy inside, so let's keep that feeling up as long as we can!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ah, that kind of regular.. hmm.. and yeah, I know you're right about the writing and all, just hoping they know what every story is gonna be about and who's going to be in them. *trying very hard to make the news reliable *

Precisely what I wanted to say! I'm just going to live in my happy bubble for the next months hoping he's in all of them until proven otherwise! And wiki just made me feel very happy inside, so let's keep that feeling up as long as we can!
                        welcome into the bubble, the more the merrier

Comment

*goes into bubble too*
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey Nici, I just realised, to my horror, that I wasn't registered on the KSF forum. I just signed up and will be humbly begging for your forgiveness for the next while

Comment

Not worse, more emotional!
                                Really wanted to hug him all better when I saw him in Fear Itself
                                Just watched Fear Itself! Poor Jed!! That's some big whumping he thought he got! Had the urge to hug him too!

*goes into bubble too*
                                It is cozy in here isn't it! *watches outside the bubble and sees big hail stones coming down*. Better stay inside! Lot's of Lorne to distract me.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Just got great news! Big chance I'm going to Edinburgh with my mom at the end om May/beginning of June for a weekend! With a Scottish evening with a pipe band and lots of kilts! Oh, can't wait to visit the land of Carson Beckett! First time to the UK too! squee!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X