X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh... Rodney can deal with it...
    sigpic

Comment

Yes he can lol. Hes already put him to work. Apparently something needs fixing.... Does Lorne have the ATA gene naturally?

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
      (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
      Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
      Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

From what we can understand, yes he does, although it's never been officially confirmed

Comment

wish we'd actually get a confirmation on that... if Lorne has the gene naturally...... guess we'll find out sometime...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            From what we can understand, yes he does, although it's never been officially confirmed
            according to what i understand--we will find out for sure this season whether lorne's gene is natural or not. at least according to joe m...so we'll see.

Comment

I did ask Joe if he could tell us but he didn't answer. Maybe someone else can try.

Comment

yea maybe sometime we'll find out
                sigpic

Comment

I always thought that he had the gene naturally. Though I've read a fair bit of fics that they say he had gene theraphy from Beckett. I'd like tot hink Lorne has it naurally.

sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Just watched 'No Man's Land' again. Lorne in command, so sexy...

*thunk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Peeking in LorneLovers, I've found a semi shot of our boy Lorne in a promo for the upcoming Season Four 'Doppelganger' - not the best shot but hey! Gives us LorneLovers hope right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        I actually *have* that card Every year when the cards come out I buy a box (its more expensive but what can I say, I'm obsessive). And when I opened a package there it was! Of all the possible autographs I was so happy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            I always thought that he had the gene naturally. Though I've read a fair bit of fics that they say he had gene theraphy from Beckett. I'd like tot hink Lorne has it naurally.

I have to ask.
                            Spoiler:
                            In the middle photo who is on top of who? Is it Sheppard tryin to kill Lorne? Or is it someone else? I cant wait to see that episode now!!! Lorne pulling a gun on Sheppard.
                            Always knew he was a bad boy lol

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
                            (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
                            Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
                            Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              Peeking in LorneLovers, I've found a semi shot of our boy Lorne in a promo for the upcoming Season Four 'Doppelganger' - not the best shot but hey! Gives us LorneLovers hope right?

Spoiler:
                              ooooh!!

S4
                              Spoiler:
                              noooooo dont shoot him lorney! cus then someone will shoot you and we cant loose the two hottest guys on the show, whats the point of watching then?!?!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                hmmm no point then...we loves our Lorne and Sheppy... but then theres plenty of oportunity for WHUMP for both chars
                                yes Lorne in command is so sexy... NML is todays ep in syndication too... course me doin morn shift i gonna most likely be sleepin away... im havein jsut a bit of a problem stayin awake... knew i shouldnt have taken those pain meds last nite for the blasted headache, aw well i'll deal w/ it.... just need the fuzzyness to go away
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X