No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think lorne is the most cute guy in Atlantis . I hope I can see him more in S4.
    I love John Sheppard
    welcome to Chinese stargate forum
    http://bbs.sger.net/index.php
    sigpic

Comment

mornin thunkers

those LJ icons are nice... i love the 'i like my major's dirty' yes.. thats lovely, course neck shots are love as well
      sigpic

Comment

Great smilie Myn I should ask for a bunch for my Kavan site's message board. hehe

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

but then we always need more lorne smiles
          sigpic

Comment

Major hottie,i like that nickname,oh and that smile is just to die for.....maybe we could at least see him topless!
            sigpic

Comment

tehn all of us thunkers would think we've died and gone to heaven
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in and passes hugs around*

hey all been busy.. just dropping in to um, poke you all. started my own forum which is a Stargate/Supernatural forum and would love to see you all there.. Step Through the Gate or Follow the Creepy Brick Road to "SuperGate"

been busy with work. got bit by a lemur, broke up a cougar fight, won over the head monkey who lets me tickle him now, you know, the usual.. haha.. i'll try to stop by more! *hugs*
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

welll at least your okay
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                    *runs in and passes hugs around*

hey all been busy.. just dropping in to um, poke you all. started my own forum which is a Stargate/Supernatural forum and would love to see you all there.. Step Through the Gate or Follow the Creepy Brick Road to "SuperGate"

been busy with work. got bit by a lemur, broke up a cougar fight, won over the head monkey who lets me tickle him now, you know, the usual.. haha.. i'll try to stop by more! *hugs*
                    Looks like fun OS, best wishes with it!

Comment

Originally posted by lpcallen View Post
                      I think lorne is the most cute guy in Atlantis . I hope I can see him more in S4.
                      Welcome to the thread. We know we will see a lot of him next season! woo hoo!

Comment

Thank you !!
                        I love John Sheppard
                        welcome to Chinese stargate forum
                        http://bbs.sger.net/index.php
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                          OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I KNEW I forgot something! I posted all the fangirl smilies in their respective thunk threads... all except this one... So sorry.

I'm you like it, though! And that you found it....
                          No worries! I'm a lurker on your thread - always excited to see what you come up with next

Comment

Originally posted by lpcallen View Post
                            Welcome lpcallen to the LorneLovers!! And how could you choose?! I swear Atlantis is my dream city, all of the men are so cute! Let's see *counts on fingers* there's Lorne and Ronon, Carson and Rodney, John and our gone but not forgotten Aiden...Zelenka is a cutie *rambles on*

Comment

Let's see, I need a little Lorne before bedtime so...I need some Intensity

And a bonus - the favorite dog of the LorneLovers, Lucy!!

Comment

She is a pretty pup! Thanks for posting those Intensity caps, he was adorable and flirty in that movie *wipes brow*

Comment

Working...
                                X