No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, sorry for the delay all ... still working on the interview .....
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG this is amazing We're going to be so spoiled!

Comment

Interview is now up Check it out!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          OMG this is amazing We're going to be so spoiled!
          Indeed! But enjoy it now,
          Spoiler:
          Because he is a private person and I have a feeling we won't be getting too much more out of him about personal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            Interview is now up Check it out!
            Kavansmithfans.com

Looks really great Nici!
            Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 October 2006, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Fantastic interview, thanks to Purple, Nici and Kavan!

And I'm glad he did give out
              Spoiler:
              little personal info, I mean at least we've got birthday and height now! *laughs* No more fighting over that. And very awwww in how he met his wife

Comment

omg, could he be anymore adorable! great interview Nici and Purple

*wonder when they crossed the line into stalker land*

just kidding gals!! great job..

and thanx Kavan!! *huggles*
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  omg, could he be anymore adorable! great interview Nici and Purple

just kidding gals!! great job..

and thanx Kavan!! *huggles*
                  LMAO, is that what reporters are?
                  Thanks OS!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                    heh, yeah, I did get kinda uneasy reading his responses LOL
                    but that's just me ... i'm a sensitive freak ha

glad y'all enjoyed the interview
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      heh, yeah, I did get kinda uneasy reading his responses
                      I know what you mean *laughs* I kinda felt bad on a few of them myself. I guess just after watching some of the vid from Dragon*Con and how some fans cross the line you gotta be careful.

Comment

Very nice interview, lots of dirt....

And I guess for all us Fic writers we'll be changing his name fairly soon, however its funny because I have seen a fic or two with the name the writers have decided on....
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          I know what you mean *laughs* I kinda felt bad on a few of them myself. I guess just after watching some of the vid from Dragon*Con and how some fans cross the line you gotta be careful.
                          Explain what made you feel bad...

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                            Very nice interview, lots of dirt....

And I guess for all us Fic writers we'll be changing his name fairly soon, however its funny because I have seen a fic or two with the name the writers have decided on....
                            Really? I never would have thought of that name, lol

Comment

Nifty little inverview. And cool that a lot of niggly things have been settled. He's taller than I thought!

I can adapt to Evan easily enough. I just hope we aren't due to learn his name on his death certificate...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Explain what made you feel bad...
                                Well I think I don't like making other people feel uncomfortable and I dunno, I mean I'm a fan of Kavan's (as well as Lorne's) but I think some people blur the lines sometimes, not you or really any LorneLover I can think of, if anything lots of what we gossip about is rather respectful.

Within the fandom I've seen people actually wish some of the actors weren't happily married / engaged / dating because they'd rather be with them. I just don't see how someone can call themselves a fan when they say something like that.

It's things like that that get to me. Like some of the video from Dragon*Con, where you'll see a fan become just too personal or flirt just too much, it makes me feel bad for Kavan and makes me uncomfortable. So I dunno I guess I just felt bad because I kinda got the vibe that Kavan's picky as to what he says because he really wants to avoid that.

So its nothing bad you asked Purple, *whispers*if anything I'm wondering how you scored the interview *stops whispering* I guess its just more upsetting how careful people have to be with what they say! I mean I respect Kavan as a person and an actor, this is his job, and I know for a fact that some people will cross that respectful line - that's what really made me feel bad.

*laughs* Now as I re-read, does any of that make sense?!

Comment

Working...
                                X