Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I'll always remember what my friend said to me when I emailed her that pic... "OH MY GOD, HE'S BEEN ALL SEXIFIED!"
    lmao...that's great. and it's true ^-^

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
    actually i'm completely wacked in real life--i fake normal really well so its a weird day when i don't get the "you're insane" look.

i'm a writer and have been for years--i'm not supposed to be normal thanks for the reassurance though. if my mother didn't look at me like i was insane i'd worry. *shrugs it off* so no biggie.
    haha...I think we're all a little unhinged, some more than others. but life would be boring if we were all normal. My parents just give me a strange look and pretend not to know me.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    normal i dont know the meanin of that word...
    what is this "normal" that you speak of...it sounds scary.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      Actually I've warmed up to when he was blonde and think he's adorable as ever (when it doesn't look like hay)
      *laughs* I think he's cute any way and I've seen worse blondes before

Also welcome to stargatelover00! Always nice to have new LorneLovers around

Comment

Morning all

welcome to the thread stargatelover00!

Comment

Comment

The words "normal" and "Kavan thunkers" don't ever go in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              doin good...
              happy to hear that! (((hugs)))

Comment

Congrats on 22,900 purple!

Comment

Thanks, didn't notice

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                    I do too but haven't had much luck getting it! LOL
                    Me neither.... *sighs*

And congrats on 22900!!!
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

thanks glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know what normal is. helps me relate to my students anyway since none of them are normal!

anyway go check my fanfic later today...i will be posting something but since its quite a departure from what i normally write, i'm going to let it speak for itself. my beta already read it and edited it. she's working on a title and as soon as she gets back to me...it'll go up.

and since i have to babysit this afternoon (which mostly means making sure all the blood stays inside my siblings' bodies and none of it decorates mom's house), i should be able to get it edited and posted by around 3pm est assuming it gets a title.

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                            i have that picture too! i love that picture. *giggles* actually i love that episode. he was pretty good as a bad boy. even if he didn't have much to do.

Comment

*drooosl*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                The words "normal" and "Kavan thunkers" don't ever go in the same sentence.
                                So *so* true FF Also congrats to Purple for hitting a major landmark post! Look what Kavan has for you!

Drinks and a puppy

Comment

Working...
                                X