X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking PicSpam

Comment

*bounces in*

Pretty pretty pictures! *pets* I think I'll take this one... *grabs a random character of Kavan's to play with*

*bounces out*
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Comment

morning y'all. hope you're having a good week.

the good news is i posted another chapter of stonehenge last nite (and i may post another this afternoon).

the bad news is it still isn't finished.

the good news is i finished my sister's birthday pressie last nite so i can concentrate on finishing stonehenge.

the bad news is i have to leave in 15 minutes for the second interview for the new job i have gotten. and if everything goes well at it i will be signing a contract and starting work on thursday which means less time to write.

the good news is i know exactly what is going to happen in stonehenge and all i have to go is write it.

the bad news is...i don't know if i have enough time to finish it before my self-imposed deadline.

so that's my good news/bad news for the day. see y'all later

Comment

mornin everyone
            sigpic

Comment

shesh quite around here today.

CLICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I want to know how it can go from thunderstorms last week to a bloody heat wave the next (and they say global warming's a myth -snort-).

Those Kavan pics helped cheer me up and trust me today I needed it.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hey guys, I'm not dead.. Back at school now, so hopefully I'll be checking in every now and then. though, i'm a senior now so there's lots of stress and crap, so who knows. but i will be graphicing as much as i can, including making an icon and maybe a wallpaper of the following..

Kavan w/ puppy
                  Spoiler:

and I'm also taking graphic requests at My LJ so be sure to pop on over and put in a request
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Hey OS! Do you do LJ layouts?

Comment

maybe in the future. I can however "tweak" coding provided by other artists. I recommend space_graphics. I just re-did my layout, by picking a layout from space_graphics that I liked. I had found a header by another artist that I loved but it was a different size than the one in the provided layout from space_graphics. I "tweaked" a few size things, and changed the link colors etc.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is.. If you find a layout at space_graphics that you like, but want things changed, I can do that. But I can't create them from scratch, atleast not just yet.
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

hey OS... glad your back
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back OS!

And a quick puppy post before I head to bed tonight:

^ We can't forget Lucy!

Comment

I'm back after 24 hours of crazyness, my bloody computer crashed and I've FINALLY got it back to how it should be, after a night of sulking with my clones

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                              maybe in the future. I can however "tweak" coding provided by other artists. I recommend space_graphics. I just re-did my layout, by picking a layout from space_graphics that I liked. I had found a header by another artist that I loved but it was a different size than the one in the provided layout from space_graphics. I "tweaked" a few size things, and changed the link colors etc.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is.. If you find a layout at space_graphics that you like, but want things changed, I can do that. But I can't create them from scratch, atleast not just yet.
                              Awesome, thanks.

Comment

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X