Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    yeah i have a bad headache too
    *offers aspirin or tylenol or advil* whichever you prefer. i know the headache feeling, my boys were banging their books during the end of class today (which they were told not to bring to class).

sorry can't hang out tonite though...gotta go to work at the bookstore. good news is i'm probably at the satellite store by myself so i should be able to get some writing done unless i'm swamped with customers.

Comment

Hey everybody!

I finally got to see the episode Roads Not Taken! It was lovely to see Lorne in a good possitive role and on for longer then five minutes. Though I'm buggered now as I had to wait up till after 11pm to tape and watch it!! I thought he was amazing as ususal. Those cute facial expressions of his and his very sexy smile. Just awesome. I'm very happy.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Moring everyone....

CKO - that pic *stutters*..
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

breathless are we AB
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Hey everybody!

I finally got to see the episode Roads Not Taken! It was lovely to see Lorne in a good possitive role and on for longer then five minutes. Though I'm buggered now as I had to wait up till after 11pm to tape and watch it!! I thought he was amazing as ususal. Those cute facial expressions of his and his very sexy smile. Just awesome. I'm very happy.
            *nods* good for you. road not taken! my main reason to buy season 10 on dvd! there are a few reasons not to which is why when my parents offered me either set for my birthday i picked atlantis. glad you finally got to see it! *considers* unfortunately i have to work tomorrow nite so guess i'll have to wait a while to re-watch it.

Comment

Kavan Book Alert!

Well, not exactly *that* exciting *laughs* But I was at the bookstore today and found an episode guide to the first two seasons to The 4400. I flipped through it, only because of Kavan's role since I've only seen a few eps, but they do have a section on him in the back as a recurring role. He also gives out the name the cast/crew gave him before Jed became cannon!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    Kavan Book Alert!

Well, not exactly *that* exciting *laughs* But I was at the bookstore today and found an episode guide to the first two seasons to The 4400. I flipped through it, only because of Kavan's role since I've only seen a few eps, but they do have a section on him in the back as a recurring role. He also gives out the name the cast/crew gave him before Jed became cannon!
                    so what was it? just cuz i'm nosy that way. and let me be nosy and ask which bookstore you were at since i work for one of the big conglomerates? were you at my group (borders) or one of our rivals??

lol and i was reading old sga flash fiction last nite and came across a "mark" lorne one--but he only appeared briefly. (as in a whole like 3 lines)

Comment

mornin my fellow thunkers
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just happy to have finally seen it Media13. I've got all of the SG1 dvds except for ten of course. I also have all of SGA. It took me a while to collect all of them. I had a few stolen at the beginning of the year by my former neighbour and I was lucky to get them back. I moved from the old place and I'm happy to be away from there. Now I've got some weird freaky neighbour next door who spooks me. She's weird, really weird.

Neat pics of Lorne.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                          I'm just happy to have finally seen it Media13. I've got all of the SG1 dvds except for ten of course. I also have all of SGA. It took me a while to collect all of them. I had a few stolen at the beginning of the year by my former neighbour and I was lucky to get them back. I moved from the old place and I'm happy to be away from there. Now I've got some weird freaky neighbour next door who spooks me. She's weird, really weird.

Neat pics of Lorne.
                          calling me medie is fine. the 13 is just so i could get the name--dunno why but it wouldn't accept just "medie". medie is a nickname a friend gave me and 13 is my b'day.

*nods* i completely understand being happy to have finally seen it. i have all of sg-1 but 10 (just haven't gotten it yet) and all of atlantis but 2. (long story) but i have all of season 2 on vhs so really i have the whole season just not all the extras. my cousin has both 1 & 2 of atlantis so she put it on dvd for me.

a friend currently has my season 1 of atlantis (i'm trying to get her to start watching--i had my most recent copy of the magazine with me one day when we were visiting and she saw a picture of joe f and was like "he's cute. who is he?" and that got us talking about the show so i lent her the dvds. i'm gonna have to email her soon and see when i'm getting them back but as my cousin says "your boy isn't in season 1 so no big hurry!")

anyway i gotta go to work in just a few very short hours and i've got everything done that i needed to do so i am off to bed. *yawns* i've got 6 hours of work (woot! short shift) and a 3 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow but then i get faire and awesome bagpiping on sunday! here's hoping that sean is actually there and not away for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                            so what was it? just cuz i'm nosy that way. and let me be nosy and ask which bookstore you were at since i work for one of the big conglomerates? were you at my group (borders) or one of our rivals??

lol and i was reading old sga flash fiction last nite and came across a "mark" lorne one--but he only appeared briefly. (as in a whole like 3 lines)
                            *laughs* I was at Borders Actually I went to another "major" bookstore last week and they didn't have one book on a list of ten that I wanted. I went to the closest Borders and I got all ten books and then some

And honestly? I could send you what I *think* it was in a PM, because I can't remember outright *laughs*

Comment

Doggy Spam

Comment

g'nite ya'lls this ones gonna do the sleep thing *beams self and her lorne clone to their room*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X