Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    good finally have a day off after pulling a 16 hour shift
    Eek, sounds nasty. Hope you're enjoying your day off!

Comment

yeah it was boring on 3rd shift. iwas actually watching stargate atlantis about 1 in the morning :0)
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

yeah it was boring on 3rd shift. iwas actually watching stargate atlantis about 1 in the morning :0)
        Sounds good! I was watching Torchwood at 1 this morning. My SGA dvds need a rest from overuse

Comment

not often do i get to watch stargate in the middle of work. We didnt have anything to do untill 5 am
          sigpic

Comment

not often do i get to watch stargate in the middle of work. We didnt have anything to do untill 5 am
            Ugh. I hate when there's nothing to do. You'd think it would be great to get paid for doing nothing but it's really not.

Comment

yeah about 5:30 in the morning my speech was all but gone. and was about to fell asleep on my feet
              sigpic

Comment

yeah about 5:30 in the morning my speech was all but gone. and was about to fell asleep on my feet
                afternoon y'all.

ooo hope you have some days/hours off now. i've been there. i spent a summer working 12-18 hour shifts at a job. i can't tell you the number of times i fell asleep with my head on the break room table and i was really glad that i wasn't the one driving back and forth between home and work. good luck hope you have some time home now. mine was at a factory so at least i didn't have to worry about talking while i was at work--we couldn't hear anything above the machines.

oh the plus side--mondays are my days off during the summer (and weekends--gotta love education) so i got 3 more wallpapers finished! they are currently at my cousin's house for finishing and she has said that i will "probably" get them back by tonite.

so hopefully tonite i will post 3 wallpapers--1 from "road not taken", 1 from "lost boys" and 1 from "caught in the act". i've got more pictures from "road not taken" but haven't gotten any more done yet.

medie

ps does anyone have more pictures from stasis? cuz where i normally get my pictures no one has stasis pictures.

Comment

hey everyone...

this thunker is gonna go sleepy for a few hours... slept horrid last nite... and worked morn shift today... need slepey *grabs clone*
                  sigpic

Comment

hey cko!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thought you guys might like my new sig

I couldn't get it quite the way I wanted it but it will have to do.

Comment

love your new sig
                        sigpic

Comment

love your new sig
                          Thanks

Comment

i need a better sig than the one i have
                            sigpic

Comment

i need a better sig than the one i have
                              Why? What's wrong with it?

Comment

i want a cubs sig but with a certain player in it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X