X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347
    OT

Spoiler:
    I was watching Small Worlds last night, the 5th ep, and Jack was talking about this 17 year old girl he fell in love with. I nearly fell off my chair. (I'm 17, though I doubt my mum would let me date someone like Jack! )
    Having a daughter who'll be 17 in four years, I think I'm going to have to start my Men-your-Mother's-warning-you-about lecture with Capt Jack episodes of Dr Who

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Having a daughter who'll be 17 in four years, I think I'm going to have to start my Men-your-Mother's-warning-you-about lecture with Capt Jack episodes of Dr Who
      In Jack's case I'd ignore my mother

Comment

In my case I'd fight my daughter for him

Comment

mornin everyone
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            In my case I'd fight my daughter for him
            I'd fight you both!

Some Kavan for on-topic

Someone else I'd fight you for

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    I'd fight all of you for that!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

ill fight for it too
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

In which episode do we lean Major Lorne's first name? I've seen mostly all of Atlantis episodes and don't remember hearing his first name being dropped. On IMDB his character's first name is listed as Evan. Help me fellow gate watchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo215 View Post
                          In which episode do we lean Major Lorne's first name? I've seen mostly all of Atlantis episodes and don't remember hearing his first name being dropped. On IMDB his character's first name is listed as Evan. Help me fellow gate watchers.
                          Well apparently it was on his flight suit in 'First Strike' (no visuals have been found to confirm) but it will come up in S4 according to Joe M's blog. The name on his IMDB is correct, the canon name for Maj. Lorne is Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Well apparently it was on his flight suit in 'First Strike' (no visuals have been found to confirm) but it will come up in S4 according to Joe M's blog. The name on his IMDB is correct, the canon name for Maj. Lorne is Evan.
                            i spent a long time looking at the pictures from 'first strike' when i was making the wallpaper and i didn't see his first name anywhere on it. plus just from military background knowledge a first name wouldn't be on a uniform. at the most his first initial would be on it and only if another lorne was serving in the same unit. so i can't see that it was on the flight suit.

medie

Comment

Well from the angle of Lorne's shots it is hard to see what's on the patch. All we can see is that he's wearing a Daedalus flightsuit.
                              Spoiler:
                              Which begs the question at to why the Daedalus was there in the first place since I thought the Apollo was the ship there.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Kavan pic

Comment

Working...
                                X